神探夏洛克第2季(MP3+中英字幕) 第96期:职业杀手
日期:2016-09-23 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Er, excuse me, I'm looking for Mycroft Holmes?
打扰了,请问迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯在吗?
Would you happen to know if he's around at all?
请问他在这边吗?
Can you not hear me?
你难道听不见我说话吗?
Yes, all right. Anyone?
好吧,有人知道吗?
Anyone at all know...
有人知道……
where Mycroft Holmes is, I've been asked to meet him here?
迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯在哪?我是他约来的。
No takers, right.
没人理我,好吧。
Am I invisible, can you actually see me?
难道我是空气?你们看得见我吧?
Ah, thanks, gents.
谢天谢地,先生们。
I've been asked to meet Mycroft Holmes.
我是来找迈克罗夫特·福尔摩斯的。
What the hell?!
你们干什么?!
Tradition, John, our traditions define us.
传统,约翰,这是传统。
So total silence is traditional, is it?
一个字也不说就是你们的传统?
You can't even say pass the sugar?
你们连“把糖递给我”都没法表达?
Three-quarters of the diplomatic service and half the government front bench all sharing one tea trolley, it's for the best, believe me.
四分之三的外交部门官员和一半的议员共用一只茶点推车,这是出于好意,相信我。
神探夏洛克剧照

We don't want a repeat of... 1972.
我们可不希望1972年的历史重演。
But we can talk in here. You read this stuff?
不过不能在这儿谈论这个。你看这种东西?
Caught my eye. Mm-hm.
恰好看到了。
Saturday, they're doing a big expose.
本周六,他们将要进行一次大揭露。
I'd love to know where she got her information.
我倒想知道她的消息是哪儿来的。
Someone called Brook. Recognise the name?
是个叫布鲁克的人。认出来了这个名字?
School friend, maybe?
你的校友?
He laughs of Sherlock's?
怎么不说是夏洛克的?
But that's not why I asked you here.
不过那不是我叫你来的原因。
Who's that? Don't know? No. Never seen his face before?
这是谁?你不认识?不认识,从来没见过?
Um... He's taken a flat in Baker Street, two doors down from you.
他在贝克街租了一套公寓,就和你们隔两户。
Hm, I was thinking of doing a drinks thing for the neighbours.
嗯,我本来打算请邻居们一起喝一杯呢。
I'm not sure you'll want to.
我不觉得你会想这么做。
Sulejmani, Albanian hit squad, expertly trained killer, living less than 20 feet from your front door.
苏勒马尼,阿尔巴尼亚人,职业杀手。距离你们家不到20英尺。

分享到