电影《好运之人》精讲第38期:你想和疯子说话?
日期:2014-08-24 21:20

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

I'm gonna go to Vegas with you guys,
我和你们直接去维加斯
I'm gonna borrow some money off my credit card,
然后用信用卡借点钱
and I'm gonna turn it into $20,000.
赚两万美金回来
Oh, you gonna play poker?
哦 你要去玩扑克?
No, I was thinking roulette.
不 我想是轮盘赌
guess the right color three times, I got the money.
猜中三次 我就赚到钱了
You play red and black,
你玩红与黑
If I was you, I'd stick to the skills games...
如果是我 就只玩技巧性的...
either blackjack or Texas hold 'em.
比如二十一点或者德克萨斯
But whatever you do, just stay away from craps.
不过不管玩什么 别玩骰子
That is the stupidest idea.
这是最蠢的办法
Why?
为什么?
It's crazy.
这很疯狂
You can't just go to Vegas and make $20,000.
怎可能一到维加斯就赚到两万美金
Wait a minute. He's dreaming?
等等 他在做白日梦?
That's just... You're dreaming.
这只是... 在做白日梦
Yeah.
是啊
He's the one who's got the stupid idea?
就他才会有些蠢想法?
You're traveling all the way across country
你一路横穿全国
to visit a family that you've never even met.
去拜访个你从未谋面的家庭
Like, they don't know you're coming.
他们都不知道你要来
They don't even know you exist.
他们甚至不知道你的存在
You think they're gonna love you or take care of you?
你想他们真会喜欢你照顾你?
Like, he's not the only one who's dreaming.
似乎 不止他在做白日梦
Christ.
上帝
Are you...
你真是...
I don't want him to lose his money.
我不想让他白花钱
Listen. Don't worry about me, okay?
听着 不用担心我 好吗?
I have to give 'em the guitar.
我得把吉他还给他们
I have to give it to them.
我得把它还给他们
But they don't even know you. I don't know you!
可他们甚至不认识你 我也不认识你!
Whoever heard of giving $20,000 to someone that you just met?
给个陌生人两万美金 谁会信?
Yeah, but the guy's desperate. He's all fucked up.
是啊 但他走投无路了 他都快成疯子了
Enough.
够了
I can pay for my own kid's college.
我儿子学费我自会处理
I'm just trying to help you, man.
我只是想帮你 兄弟
You wanna talk about fucked up?
你想和疯子说话?
Look in the mirror.
自己照照镜子吧
I'm not the one trying to kill myself, buddy.
想自杀的那人又不是我 老兄

重点讲解

重点单词:
1、credit
The group can't get credit to buy farming machinery.
该集团无法以赊购方式购买农业机械。
The staff are crediting him with having saved Hythe's life.
海斯能得救全体人员都归功于他。
2、desperate
adj. 不顾一切的;令人绝望的;极度渴望的
Troops are needed to help get food into Kosovo where people are in desperate need.
需要军队协助将食物运进科索沃,那里的人们迫切需要食物。
3、exist
vi. 存在;生存;生活;继续存在
Some people exist on melons or coconuts for weeks at a time.
有些人一度数周靠各种瓜与椰子生存。
重点短语:
1、turn into
v. 变成;进入
I saw him turn into the library.
我看他走进了图书馆。
2、fuck up
搞糟
搞坏
So let's back the fuck up, and rewind bacause this question requires two points.
打住,让我们往回倒,后退。 这个问题需要做两点声明。
考考你(翻译):
1、米德兰公司决定改变将所付款项存入账户的方式。
2、成千上万的人们正不顾一切地试图逃离他们满目疮痍的家园和村庄。
3、他认为如果他看不见某种东西,它就不存在。
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、Then I thought that you'd invite me up, seeing as I'm retired from teaching those goddamn little chalk-eaters.
2、The boxer gave a little skip as he came out of his corner.
3、He enlisted as a private in the Mexican War.

分享到
重点单词
  • skipv. 跳过,略过,遗漏 n. 跳跃,跳读 n. (
  • machineryn. (总称)机器,机械
  • creditn. 信用,荣誉,贷款,学分,赞扬,赊欠,贷方 (复)c
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • stickn. 枝,杆,手杖 vt. 插于,刺入,竖起 vi. 钉