电影《好运之人》精讲第26期:她是我的心灵伴侣
日期:2014-08-03 19:39

(单词翻译:单击)

视听原文

No, I'm with two guys.
不 我和两个朋友一起
Let me call you back, okay?
让我到时候打给你 好么?
All right. Well, let...
好的 那么 让我...
I love you, too, baby.
我也爱你 宝贝
Okay. All right. Bye.
嗯 好的 再见
Oh, my Lord. You're one good liar.
哦 上帝呀 你真是个很棒的说谎者
You know that?
知道么?
But just so you know, that's not a good thing.
但你知道 那不是什么好事
That just makes you a big phony.
那会让你变成一个大骗子
Well, most of what I said was true.
拜托 我说的大多是事实
Except you forgot the part about the tittie bars.
除了关于姐妹吧的部分
That's 'cause I'm not going to a tittie bar.
那是因为我没打算去姐妹吧
Seems to me if you can't tell your soul mate the truth,
对我来说 如果你不告诉你心灵伴侣实情
then maybe she's not really your soul mate.
那么她可能不是你真正的心灵伴侣
I didn't say she was my soul mate.
我没说她是我的心灵伴侣
If Randy lied to me...
如果Randy对我撒谎...
I'd take that guitar,
我会拿起那把吉他
and I would bust it over his head and the damn lap dancers, too.
砸烂他和那该死的脱衣舞女的脑袋
There's no lap dancer!
我没打算去找脱衣舞女!
Okay, so tell her the truth.
好吧 那么告诉她实情
Why can't you just tell her the truth?
你为什么不能告诉她实情呢?
Forget it. Just...
算了吧 只是...
I don't get it.
我还不知道呢
What's the big problem?
什么大问题?
The big problem? Yeah.
大问题? 是啊
Is that I got wounded in the dick. That's the big problem.
我鸡巴受伤了 这就是大问题

重点讲解

重点单词
1、wound
n. 创伤,伤口
vt. 使受伤
vi. 受伤,伤害
The wound is healing nicely and the patient is healthy.
伤口在很好地愈合,病人情况良好。
2、damn
vt. 谴责;罚…下地狱
vi. 谴责
n. 一点;诅咒
Don't be flippant, damn it! This is serious.
别吊儿郎当的,该死!这是很严肃的。
3、soul
n. 灵魂;心灵;精神;鬼魂
adj. 美国黑人文化的
She went to pray for the soul of her late husband.
她去为已故丈夫的灵魂祈祷。
重点短语:
1、call back
vi. 回电;收回
If we're not around, she'll take a message and we'll call you back.
如果我们不在,她会帮忙传话,我们会给你回电话的。
考考你(翻译):
1、一颗炸弹在一家旅馆爆炸,致6人死亡、另5人受伤。
2、事实证明,我的做法完全正确。
3、能不能请她尽快给我回电话?
答案下期公布:
上期答案:
1、She had been on the pill for three years.
2、Later on I'll be speaking to Patty Davis.
3、He was not a particularly good shot because of his eyesight.

分享到
重点单词
  • healingn. 康复,复原 adj. 有治疗功用的
  • maten. 伙伴,配偶,同事 vt. 使 ... 配对,使 .
  • bustn. 半身像,胸部,萧条,破产 v. 打碎
  • liarn. 说谎者
  • guitarn. 吉他
  • flippantadj. 轻率的,没礼貌的 adj. [古]能说会道的
  • exceptvt. 除,除外 prep. & conj. 除了 ..