打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第258期:换衣潜入
日期:2017-07-18 13:31

(单词翻译:单击)

So you can just walk in here? Anyone can just walk right in?
你就这么大摇大摆地走进来啊?这里谁都可以随便进的吗?
Well, it helps that last year I made out with the tent flap guard, Rico, but basically, yeah, anyone.
去年我是靠跟里克那个帐篷保安亲热才进来的,但基本上谁都能进
When I think of all the times I left my purse on a table here unattended, I shudder... Shudder.
当我回想起过去我把钱包仍在桌子上跑掉时,我的心在颤抖啊,颤抖。
Okay, so we can't get in the actual building without being caterers,
好啦,我们不装成服务员,进不去主楼
so we have to change into those uniforms.
所以我们得换上制服
Wait. You never mentioned anything about a rent-a-clothes situation.
慢着。你刚可没有跟我说需要把礼服换掉哦
Small price to pay for us making it.
想进去总得付出点代价嘛
Is it? Is it a small price to pay?
是吗,这真的是小小的代价吗
Hurry, we have a superstar to stalk!
快点,我们得跟踪大明星呢
I thought I would hate it, but I'm kind of into it. I'm very Janelle Monae.
我原以为我会很抗拒,但我现在蛮喜欢的。我超像加奈儿·梦奈的。
No, you're Janelle I-have-no-Monae.
不,你是加奈儿·恶梦吧

打工姐妹花第一季

What are we going to do with our dresses?
那我们的礼服怎么办
We can't leave them out here. I need them inside.
不能把它们留在这里,我进里面还要穿呢
I have to look amazing when I meet Martha Stewart.
我必须美美的见玛莎·斯图尔特
What does it matter what we're wearing?
我们穿什么去见她很重要吗
We're still going to be the two crazy girls chasing her down with a cupcake.
反正我们是两个拿着小蛋糕四处找她的疯婆子
That's why it matters.
所以衣着就更重要啦
I know. Here. Help me get the shelves out of this.
我知道了,这里。帮我把架子拿出来。
We can hang our dresses in here and push them in.
我们可以把礼服挂里面,然后把它们推进去。
Brilliant. Kind of like the Louis Vuitton travel wardrobe I used to have.
真聪明。这柜子有点像我以前的LV旅行衣柜
Or the service elevator I was born in.
或者像我妈生我时的那个电梯。

分享到
重点单词
  • shuddervi. 战悚,发抖 n. 战栗,震颤
  • wardroben. 衣柜,衣橱 n. 全部服装
  • tentn. 帐篷 v. 住帐篷,宿营
  • elevatorn. 电梯,飞机升降舵,斗式皮带输送机
  • stalkn. 茎,梗 n. 跟踪,高视阔步 v. 悄悄靠近,跟踪
  • flapn. 拍打,拍打声,片状垂悬物(口袋盖等),副翼 v.
  • brilliantadj. 卓越的,光辉的,灿烂的 n. 宝石