打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第158期:苏菲的基佬男友
日期:2016-09-01 13:55

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey! Hello. Serguisz and I are on way up to my apartment.
你们好啊!你好啊!小瑟格正准备回我家
He's making me brunch.
他要做早午餐给我吃
Cornish hens splashed with my special sauce. I love special sauce, I love that!
童子鸡撒上我的独家酱料。我好爱独家酱料啊,爱死了
Yeah, and I stopped by because I was hoping you girls might have some spare cupcakes for dessert.
我来主要是想问你们有没有多余的小蛋糕给我们当点心
Only about 40 of them.
大概有40个吧
Oh, good! I'll go up and get started. Sophie, can I have you keys?
太好了!我先上楼开煮吧。苏菲,钥匙能给我吗
Oh, yeah. Cute place.
没问题。你家真有爱
Ah, I have keychain just like this.
哎呀,我也有一样的钥匙圈呢
We are birds of a feather. I love that!
我们真是心有灵犀啊。爱死了

打工姐妹花第一季

See, girls. This is what I like about my new boyfriend. He loves so many things.
小妞们,看见没。我就爱我新男人这一点。他对什么东西都有爱
And vagina ain't one of them.
唯独对阴道无爱
Max! We don't know that. Sexuality is more fluid these days.
麦克斯!我们又不了解人家。这年头,性向本来就很随意
It's okay. He's big, big gay.
没事的,他就是个基爆的基佬
So... You know he's gay?
你知道他是基啊
Oh, know it? I prefer it. Yeah, my ex-husband was large male bully.
何止是知道。我特意找的。我前夫是个粗鲁的恶汉
Yeah, all rough sex and stains in shorts.
房事粗暴,满裆精斑
Now all I want is a man who will spoon me and stay soft.
我想要个只抱抱,不搞搞的男人
But what about sex?
那性生活怎么办
Oh, no one does me better than me.
男根虽好,我手更巧

分享到