打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第161期:奇葩老太太
日期:2016-09-13 16:42

(单词翻译:单击)

Come in here, ma. This way.
妈,快过来,这边
Don't say anything to her. Let's just get our money and get out of here.
千万别告诉她。我们拿完钱就走
Max, she should know.
麦克斯,她该知道的
You wanna ruin their day and not get paid?
你想毁了人家的成年礼外加收不到钱吗
Just keep it to yourself for five minutes and we're gone.
再多忍五分钟,我们就能走人了
I want you to meet my mother, Hinda Fagel.
我想你们见见我母亲,辛妲·菲格
Ma, this is Max who made the kosher cupcakes.
妈,洁食小蛋糕就是这位麦克斯做的
And I'm Caroline.
我是卡洛琳
What did the shicksa say?
那女娃说什么呢
She said her name is Caroline.
她说她叫卡洛琳
Who cares what her name is? She looks like the people that stole my grandmother's good hutch.
谁管她叫什么呢?她长得就跟当年偷我奶奶储物箱的人一样

打工姐妹花第一季

But look at this one. It's like looking in a mirror.
这个女娃就不一样了。长得跟我一样美
Oy, she's got a fever.
哎呀,她发烧呢
Oh, Max, oh honey, you're burning up.
麦克斯,宝贝,你在发烧呢
Oh, no way, I don't get sick. I get sick.
不可能,我从来不生病。我会生病哦
You're sick. You'll come, you'll lie down.
你生病了。跟我过来,好好躺着休息
Oh, I'm really fine. We'll just get our money and head home.
我真的没事。我们收了钱就回家了
Nonsense. You'll see my husband. The doctor.
胡说,留下来让我老公看看。医生老公哦
Stop, wait, where are you taking her? I'm the one who gets sick.
等等,你们带她去哪里呢?我才是会生病的那个呀
What did she say?
她说啥呢
She says she wants your hutch.
她说她也要偷你的储物箱

分享到
重点单词
  • fevern. 发烧,发热,狂热 v. (使)发烧,(使)狂热
  • ruinv. 毁灭,毁坏,破产 n. 毁灭,崩溃,废墟
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟