打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第15期:下班后的闲聊(1)
日期:2015-06-23 13:14

(单词翻译:单击)

Hot food from a hot man.
猛男主厨 美味出炉
Max a woman in my section wants to know
麦克斯 我那区有个女人问
if we do anything gluten free.
咱们有没有无谷蛋白的食物
What do I tell her?
怎么回答
Tell her she's not allergic to gluten
跟她说 别假装对谷蛋白过敏
she's just masking an eating disorder.
来掩饰自己的饮食失调症
Look alive people.
各位 打起精神
Club sandwich burger medium
总汇三明治 汉堡配中薯
and a shrimp salad for the gamblin' man.
以及给赌鬼的鲜虾沙拉
I asked for salt and pepper.
我要的盐和胡椒呢
I wanted mayonnaise and mustard.
我的蛋黄酱和芥末酱呢
You forgot my diet soda.
你忘了我的无糖汽水
I'm sorry I'll be right back with
抱歉 马上给您拿...
Oh what?
瞧 这是啥
Never doubt me.
姐是有两把刷子的

打工姐妹花第一季

Here's my last check Earl.
最后一张单了 厄尔
Look here Max.
瞧 麦克斯
That lady just slipped me her number.
那女的刚塞了她电话号码给我
Like i need another menopausal white woman
老子难道还缺另一个绝经白师奶
scratchin' at my window like a cat in heat.
像猫发情挠窗一样地对我发情吗
God I love money.
天啊 我爱死钱了
I know I'm so sorry it broke up with you.
我懂 真遗憾钱不爱你了
Look! This week's new Ipad just came out.
瞧 这周Ipad2上市了
Spread the words.
赶紧去广而搞之吧
Word.
是"告"啊
I saw that on the wire.
我是从电线杆上的广告学的
Max three weeks in a row
麦克斯 都三周了
you have not yet accepted my request to be a Facebook friend.
你还没接受我脸书的加好友请求
Max? I am talking to you.
麦克斯 我跟你说话呢
I didn't hear you I have my earbuds in.
戴着耳机呢 听不见
What are these?
那这是什么
Okay you had to bust a move and get "the truth" on my ass?
不到黄河心不死 不见棺材不掉泪吗
Fine let's go there.
好吧 那我就送你一程
Han I'm never gonna be your Facebook friend.
憨 我永远都不会加你为好友的
Hard to hear.
万箭穿心啊
Well I accepted you Han.
没关系 我加了你 憨
Yes thank you. You make my heart sing.
谢谢 你让我心花怒放
Hurts me still.
血还吧嗒吧嗒流呢

分享到