打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第105期:财源滚滚,全靠粉丝
日期:2016-03-29 16:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Earl, can you break some 20's?
厄尔,能把这20块找开吗
The big spenders at table two wanna split their $11 check three ways,
二号桌的"大款"们,三人行还硬要分摊11块的账单
even though one person did all the eating.
基本上不就一个人在吃而已嘛
I was in a three-way once. Same thing happened.
我也跟别人"三人行"过,情况如出一辙
Max, table ten would like the check.
麦克斯,十号桌买单
And don't forget to pick up customer comment card.
别忘了收顾客意见表
Customers very important.
顾客就是上帝呀
It's all about the fans.
财源滚滚,全靠粉丝

打工姐妹花第一季

Yeah, I'm not a fan of hearing what people have to say.
粉丝意见,关我屁事
For instance, what's happening right now... Not a fan.
比方说,你现在跟我废话...我完全不"粉"
Max, feedback from customers is very important business tool.
麦克斯,顾客意见表是非常重要的商业工具
Perhaps we'll pump the brakes on sour waitress attitude.
或许该让我们的毒舌服务生改改态度了
There's only one tool that can change my 'tude,
唯一能改变我"态度"的工具呢
but I'm gonna need two double-a batteries. And a 20-minute break.
需要用到两颗电池和二十分钟休息时间

分享到
重点单词
  • checkn. 检查,支票,账单,制止,阻止物,检验标准,方格图案
  • splitn. 劈开,裂片,裂口 adj. 分散的 v. 分离,分
  • pumpn. 泵,抽水机,打气筒,抽水,打气 v. 打气,抽水,
  • commentn. 注释,评论; 闲话 v. 注释,评论