打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第1期:伶牙俐齿的麦克斯
日期:2015-05-11 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Pick up! Tables 12, 4, 11.
上菜,12,4,11桌
Got it.
来了
Hey,when you get a second,stop looking at my boobs.
你要有空的话 别再盯着我的胸了
Excuse me.
不好意思
Waitress?
服务员
Dude?
伙计
Hi, what can I get ya?
嗨,你们要点啥
We need some...
我们想要一些...
Is that annoying?
这个烦人吗
Is that obnoxious and rude?
让人反感或者很粗鲁吗
Would you find it distracting if someone did that to you while you were working?
如果有人在你工作的时候干这个,你不会分心吗
Oh, you don't have a job.Sorry.
哦,你没工作的,不好意思了
Damn, dude,she burned you.
擦咧,哥们儿,她完胜啊

打工姐妹花/破产姐妹

Oh.

No, hipster.
别搞错了,潮男
Do not think we're on the same team. We have nothing in common.
不要以为我们是一边的,我们根本没共同点
I wear knit hats when it's cold out.
姐只有天冷的时候才戴毛线帽
You wear knit hats'cause of coldplay.
而你戴它是因为酷玩乐队(耍酷装忧郁)
You have tattoos to piss off your dad.
你弄纹身是想气死你老爸
My dad doesn't know he's my dad.
而我爸都不知道有我这么个女儿
You think...
你觉得
This is the sound that gets you service.
一声穿云指,我千军万马来服务
I think...
我觉得
This is the sound that dries up my vagina.
一声穿云指,我如瀑下阴也干枯
The other waitress disappeared, the Russian one.
那个俄罗斯服务生哪里去了
We need horseradish.
我们要山葵酱
Please.
谢谢
That, ladies, is how you treat a waitress.
妹妹真乖,这样才有礼貌嘛
Paulina
宝莲娜
Oh, so... so good, oh...
哦,好...好棒,哦
oh, sorry, I didn't realize you were on break.
不好意思,我不知道你在休息
I just need some horseradish.
我只是来拿山葵酱
Here. Oh, cool.
给。哦,好
Excuse me,where's my waitress?
不好意思,我们服务生在哪里
She's coming.
她来了(高潮了)

分享到