打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第202期:接受试药
日期:2017-01-17 14:20

(单词翻译:单击)

See? This is fun! Getting paid to eat cookies and play the game of life. Your turn.
还是不错的嘛。付钱让我们来吃饼干,玩桌游"人生之旅"。到你了。
What's the point? Clearly, I've already lost the game of life
有啥好玩的?我的人生早就输得一败涂地了
'cause I'm sitting in a drug trial waiting for my "A" to "L".
瞧我现在,当试药的小白鼠,等着我的"大失"呢
Well, if your "A" does start to "L", you're on the bottom bunk.
如果你真中了"大失",就给我睡下边的床去
I gotta pee. Ruh-roh. What?
我要尿尿。惨喽。怎么了
Mm, it's probably nothing, but she might be experiencing R.U.
应该没事啦,不过也可能是"狂尿"
What's that again? Relentless urination.
那是什么意思来着?狂尿不止
She just said she had to pee.
人家就只是去尿个尿

打工姐妹花第一季

Yeah, that's relentless. Are you okay? Yeah. "R.U." sure?
这不就是狂尿吗?你没事吧?没事。你确"尿"吗
Okay, your turn to spin.
好啦,到你转转盘了
No more games. I really want to be prepared for this deposition.
不玩了。我得好好准备取证会
Can you read me the questions Mr. Hutchinson sent?
能读下哈钦森先生给我的问题吗
"State your full name."
"请陈述全名"
Caroline Wesbox Channing.
卡洛琳·维斯卜·钱宁
Your middle name is "Wesbox"?
你的中间名叫"维斯卜"啊
It was my grandfather's name.
是从我祖父的名字来的
It also might be a side effect. "I just slept with a dude who gave me Wesbox!"
听起来还像是副作用的名字呢。"我刚睡了个男人,结果染上猥湿步了"

分享到
重点单词
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • depositionn. 沉积物,沉积作用,免职,[律]宣誓作证,证言
  • spinv. (使)旋转,疾驰,纺织,结网,眩晕 n. 纺织,旋
  • relentlessadj. 无情的,冷酷的,残酷的