打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第58期:强尼的朋友卡洛斯
日期:2015-10-27 15:27

(单词翻译:单击)

Hey, Johnny.

你好呀,强尼
Max has the tables against the wall.
麦克斯负责的桌子在墙那边
Oh, we're good in your section.
我们在你这区呆着就好
Caroline, I want you to meet my buddy Carlos.
卡洛琳,这是我的朋友卡洛斯
What's happenin'?
有啥子新鲜事嘛
Hi.
你好
Well, I'm working the counter.
我负责的区在柜台那
What's happenin'? Come on, dude.
有啥子新鲜事,你不是吧
You have a literature degree from NYU.
你可是纽约大学的文学院毕业的
I didn't mean to say that, but when I get nervous,
这话下意识就说出来了,每次我一紧张
my Rico Suave comes out.
说话就自动变得流里流气
It won't happen again.
下次绝不再犯

打工姐妹花第一季

And here's two menus.
给你们两张菜单
What's happenin'?
有啥子新鲜事嘛
Dude, I'm nervous.
兄弟,我真的很紧张
Hey, guys, I'm in that section over there.
伙计们,我的区在那边呢
Oh, we're good in Caroline's area.
我们在卡洛琳这区呆着就行
Well, if you like hot coffee in your pants area,
你要是喜欢裤裆这区被撒热咖啡
you're in the right place.
坐这里就对了
Actually, I like that.
老实说,我喜欢
Coming right at you.
马上为您送来
Johnny's in your section.
强尼在你那区坐着呢
Yeah, why?
是啊,为什么呀
He comes in here every night to see you.
他每晚来这儿明明就是为了见你
He's your friends or...crush or whatever he is.
他是你的朋友,或是情迷对象什么的
Shh! He's not a crush. He's a...
闭嘴,他才不让我情迷意乱呢,他只是...
I don't know what he is, but whatever he is,
我不知道他算什么,现在重点是
he's in your section.
他去坐了你那区
Max! Ooh! What are you doing?
麦克斯,你这是干嘛
You're not supposed to be in here.
你不能进来的
I know, I'm a bad boy.
我知道,我是个小坏蛋
Look, the reason I'm not sitting in your section
听着,我之所以不坐在你那区
is because my buddy Carlos is crushing pretty hard on Caroline
是因为我朋友卡洛斯对卡洛琳超级动心
and he asked me to do what I can to hook them up.
他求我尽力去帮他牵线
Oh. So now you're a bartender,
哦,原来你的职业不光是酒保
a street artist, and a pimp.
还是街头艺术家和皮条客
Ain't nuttin' wrong with me pimpin' some boy on the side.
兼职帮小弟弟拉拉皮条有啥不对
Keeps me in spray paint and whatnot.
不然哪有钱搞艺术什么的
So?
所以呢
From pimp to pimp...
马夫,老鸨之间不说暗话
Help me out with your girl.
帮我把你的妹子搞到手吧
My girl don't come cheap.
我的妹子可不是这么好"搞"的
Is it hot in here?
这里是不是有点热呀
Yes, and we're in a freezer.
是啊,我们还是在冷藏室呢
Yes. My freezer.
没错,在我的冷藏室
I was, uh, just talking to Max.
我就进来跟麦克斯聊两句
Um, I'll see you out there.
外面见
So is this what you like in the man? What?
你就喜欢这货吗?什么
No. He's just a customer that went rogue.
不,他只是个耍流氓的顾客而已
He is weak and girlish.
他又弱又娘
A woman like you needs a real man.
真正的汉子才配得上风华绝代的你
You know what they say.
常言道
Once you go Ukraine, you will scream with sex pain.
一旦去了乌克兰,做爱疼痛不叫难
That probably lost some of its sensual appeal in the translation,
原来充满情欲的句子,经你翻译失色不少
but thanks for the offer, Oleg.
但还是感谢你的邀请,奥列格

分享到
重点单词
  • crushv. 压碎,碾碎,压榨 n. 压碎,压榨,拥挤,迷恋
  • appealn. 恳求,上诉,吸引力 n. 诉诸裁决 v. 求助,诉
  • screamn. 尖叫声 v. 尖叫,大笑
  • hookn. 钩状物,勾拳,钩 v. 钩住,弯成(钩装),当妓女
  • roguen. 流氓;小淘气;凶猛的离群兽;(尤指植物的)劣种 v
  • countern. 计算器,计算者,柜台 [计算机] 计数器 adj.