打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第142期:情人节前夜
日期:2016-07-18 15:56

(单词翻译:单击)

Max, Caroline, I have announcement.
麦克斯,卡洛琳,我有事情要宣布
You're actually much shorter and are walking on stilts?
你是因为踩着高跷,才有这样的身高吗
I have made a special menu for tomorrow's Valentine's night dinner.
我为明天的情人节晚餐制作了份特别的菜单
Han, that's so romantic.
阿憨,真是浪漫啊
Yeah, romantic and wrong.
没错,既浪漫又白目
This place isn't When Harry met Sally. It's "When Harry met Salmonella."
这地方不是在演《当哈里遇见萨莉》,而是"当哈里遇见沙门氏菌"
Max, Club Sandwich. And heads up... I lost a band-aid.
麦克斯,总会三明治。先提醒你,我有个创可贴下落不明
Theme menu means I can charge one bigger price, like in top restaurants.
有主题菜单,我就能合理抬高价格,就像高档餐厅那样
See? "Prick fix."
看见没?"套子定价"
Oh, Han, it's pronounced "prix fixe."
阿憨呀,这个应该念"套餐定价"
Have you seen our chef? It's definitely "prick fix."
你瞧见咱们主厨了吗?铁定是念"套子定价"

打工姐妹花第一季

Tomorrow night, Cupid will come to Williamsburg diner.
明天晚上,丘比特会飞来威廉斯堡餐馆哟
Didn't have the heart to tell him Cupid is dead.
懒得告诉他其实丘比特早死了
Yep, hit by a mack truck crossing the Brooklyn-Queens expressway.
没错,他在飞过高速公路时被一辆重型卡车撞得稀巴烂
His fat, diapered baby ass splattered all over the windshield.
他那裹着尿布的婴儿肥臀溅满整个挡风玻璃
I love Valentine's Day.
我爱情人节
That's your reaction? I killed Cupid.
你就这反应啊,姐杀了丘比特呢
You're either romantic or not. I'm not even going to try to convince you.
无论你有无浪漫情怀,我都懒得花力气去说服你
Oh, he's dead. And the proof...
他的确死了,证据就是...
When's the last time you knew anyone who fell in love?
你上一次见人坠入爱河是什么时候
Real love, like Ice Loves Coco.
真爱哦,好比《冰冰爱可可》
How about them? They've been holding hands and romantic whispering all night.
那他俩呢?他们整晚都拉着手,浪漫地耳语
Their romantic whispering goes like this. "I own nipple clamps."
他们的浪漫耳语其实是"我有乳头夹"
Plink! Cupid's not dead.
咻,丘比特没死
Plink! There goes his little arrow. Plink, plink!
咻咻,爱神之箭飞射过去。咻咻咻
Clamp, ouch! Clamp, ouch! Clamp, clamp! Ouch, ouch!
我夹,哎呦,我夹,哎呦。我夹夹夹,我爽爽爽

分享到