打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第148期:卡洛琳惨遭拒绝
日期:2016-08-04 17:28

(单词翻译:单击)

Ooh, this isn't like the hospitals in Poland.
这里跟波兰的医院真不一样
The lights are working.
灯居然都会亮耶
Okay, sit down. I'll take you in one at a time.
好了,坐下吧,我每次带一个人进去
All right, Cupid, you're first.
来,丘比特,你先来
Oh, don't wake him. Go back out.
别吵醒他,快出去
Angels. Oh, lord, no. Thank God it's you, Han.
天使,天啊,不要啊。幸好是你,阿憨
I saw the wings, and I thought heaven was filled with chunky Chinese cherubs and no jazz.
我刚看见翅膀,还以为天堂全都是矮胖的中国天使,还没有爵士乐
Oh, okay, great. I'll see you in five.
好,太棒了,五分钟后见
I'm gonna go meet Dr. David.
我约了大卫医生
Oh, wait a second.
等下
If you're going to go meet man, you need lip gloss.
如果你要去见男人,你得来点唇彩
Oh, thanks, Sophie. Oh, no, no, no, no. Okay.
谢谢,苏菲。别,别,别,好吧

打工姐妹花第一季

I have Valentine gift I want to give you.
我有份情人节礼物要送你
Oh, hepatitis "C"?
丙型肝炎吗
Happy Valentine's Day.
情人节快乐
Look at me. Now look at you. Now look at me again.
看看我,再看看自己。再来看看我
Does this look right to you?
你觉得合适吗,搭吗
Hard to get... I like it.
傲娇难泡,我喜欢
Oh, hey. So how's your friend doing?
你的朋友怎么样了
Good. And thanks for that V.I.P. room.
很好,贵宾房的事谢谢你
He feels like a million bucks, which I'm sure is what it costs,
他过得像个百万富翁,我相信得花不少钱吧
so I brought you a little thank-you gift.
所以我给你带了份谢礼
That is not my Dartmouth shirt.
这不是我的达特茅斯T恤
No, that's held hostage at the townhouse.
对,那件衣服还被关押在别墅里呢
This says Williamsburg. That's where I live now.
这件上面写着"威廉斯堡",我现在住那里
No way. That's where I live.
不是吧,我也住那里
Yeah, I moved there just to piss my father off, but I wound up loving it.
我最初搬去那里是为了气我的父亲,但我后来爱上了那里
I wound up loving it, too.
我后来也爱上了那里
Hey, maybe we could see each other there sometime... You know, go out?
我们有时间可以见个面...约个会什么的呀
Yeah, I don't think so.
别想了
I'm sorry. I'm sorry, what?
抱歉,你刚说什么
Look, Caroline, it's been really great getting to reconnect with you, but...
听着,卡洛琳,能重遇你真的很开心,但...
I don't see this happening again.
我们之间爱火重燃是不可能的
I mean, it's my parents.
我父母肯定不同意
With your father in prison, the whole scandal, I could never bring you home.
你父亲蹲大牢,丑闻满天飞,我永远也不能带你回家
Not even just to piss off your father?
当是气你父亲也不行吗
I mean, me dating Caroline Channing... What would people think?
我跟卡洛琳·钱宁约会,人们会怎么想啊
I hope you understand. Oh, hey, thanks for the tee.
希望你能明白我的难处。对了,谢谢你的T恤

分享到
重点单词
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为