打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第247期:栗宝回家了
日期:2017-06-16 13:33

(单词翻译:单击)

Thank you, sir. Welcome home, buddy.
谢谢啦。欢迎回家啊,栗宝
As you can see, we haven't put the pool in yet. We'll get to it.
如你所见到的,我们还没弄好泳池。以后会弄的
Tree, grill, shovel... usual cast of characters.
树,烤炉,铲子,你的老朋友们都在
Now, I am going to take you in to her, but I should warn you.
我现在就带你去见她吧,不过我先警告你。
She hasn't been out of bed for two days,
她两天没下床了
and that means no tooth brushing and it's bad up in there.
她那两天没刷过牙的嘴,口气很惊人的
I'm pretty sure horses have a keen sense of smell, so just be prepared.
我猜你们马的嗅觉应该很好,所以你还是做好心理准备。
I missed you, too.
我也很想你啊,栗宝

打工姐妹花第一季

Max, I'm trying to sleep. Take your boots off.
麦克斯,我在睡觉呢,脱鞋好吗
Caroline, I have something for you.
卡洛琳,我有东西要给你看哦
Go away. I'm dead. Jeez, and you said my breath was bad.
此人已死,有事烧纸。天啊,你还嫌我嘴臭
You have a visitor, someone you love.
你有个访客哦,你很爱他呢
Chestnut! Chestnut, hi, baby, hi. How did he get here?
栗宝,栗宝,宝贝你来啦。他怎么来的
I went to Peach and told her it was a matter of life and death and we had to have him back.
我去找了琵琪,跟她说人命关天,必须得把栗宝带回来。
And what, she just gave him back to you?
她就这么让你把他带走啊
Well, I did have to agree to come back and babysit one day a week for the rest of my life,
我还得同意我这一生每周都得去照看她的小孩一天
but hell, Chestnut's home.
随便啦,反正栗宝回来啦
Max, thank you so much. You brought me back to life.
麦克斯,谢谢你,你让我重获新生
Oh, my God, don't exhale on me.
求你了,别对我吐气好吗
Your breath is like you went down on a brussels sprout. Tip your head that way.
你的口气跟吃过大便似地。把你的头转走。
Chestnut, Chestnut.
栗宝,栗宝
Don't breathe on him either! His whole head is a nose. He can't handle that. Chestnut's home.
也别对他吐气好吗。他的鼻子占了头大半,你想熏死他啊。栗宝回家啦。

分享到