打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第242期:普拉特派对公司
日期:2017-06-01 13:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Paul Platt parties. Please hold.
保罗·普拉特派对公司,请稍等
Poor kid. If I had that job, I'd be asking someone to please hold a gun to my head.
可怜的娃啊。如果我是他,我就会对人说,请拿枪毙了我吧
He's probably excited to be working for Paul Platt.
能为保罗·普拉特工作,他一定很兴奋
Look at all these magazines calling him the next Martha Stewart.
看看这些杂志都称他是下一代的玛莎·斯图尔特
Someday, we'll have articles about us.
有一天,杂志也会有我们的专题的
You know, pictures of you and me standing outside our country home.
还配上我们俩站在我们别墅外的照片
Hold on. We're rich and still living together?
等等。我们有钱后还得一起住啊
Okay, she's leaving. This is us.
好了,她要走了,轮到我们了
About time. Been sitting here so long my ass is asleep,
是该到我们了。坐等好久,我屁股都睡着了
which kind of goes against my theory that it won't quit.
但我是不会夹着屁股逃跑的
Hi, Paul's going to be a little longer.
保罗还有点事,请稍等
It's fine. It's just how much...
没关系,不过还...
Paul Platt parties, please hold. Paul Platt parties... How much longer...Please hold. Me or them?
保罗·普拉特派对公司,请稍等。保罗·普拉特派对公司,还得等...请稍等。我们还是他们?

打工姐妹花第一季

I got the ass pins and needles. Max. What? We're on hold.
坐得姐屁股发麻。麦克斯。干嘛?反正没轮到我们
Have a seat. Five more minutes. Paul Platt parties.
请坐吧,再稍等五分钟。保罗·普拉特派对公司
The word "Party" at a party planner's? Little obvious.
派对公司墙上挂写着派对的画。脱裤子放屁嘛
Like me having art that says "will die alone."
跟我挂一幅"孤独终老"一样多余
Wait. I think this is Johnny's art. No way.
等等。不会吧,这是强尼画的
"No way" is right. Johnny's a nobody. Paul Platt wouldn't have a framed "Johnny" in his office.
当然不会,强尼只是小角色。保罗·普拉特才不屑挂强尼的画呢
Look, signed "Jpeg." That's his tag. Yo, what's the deal with this art?
你看这签名,写着电子图档哥呢。这画谁画的啊
It's a street artist. Everyone's getting really into him now.
一个街头艺术家,最近还挺火热的。
Oh, yeah? He was trying to get into me a few months ago.
是吗?几个月前他也想跟我"搞"得火热呢
It was more emotional than that.
其实是有故事的啦
He cheated on his girlfriend with her and then blew her off.
他搞外遇来找她,后来又把她甩了
It was really hard for us.
这事情伤我们挺深的。

分享到
重点单词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • obviousadj. 明显的,显然的
  • emotionaladj. 感情的,情绪的
  • plannern. 计划者,规划师