打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第159期:送蛋糕
日期:2016-09-05 15:10

(单词翻译:单击)

That's the last of them. Look at us. I think we look very nice.
这里是最后一批了。瞧咱们这身。我觉得看起来挺不错的
Really? I think we look like the Olson twins.
是吗?我觉得看起来像奥尔森姐妹
Well hello, girls. You look very lovely.
你们好啊,女孩们。你们看起来真美
Mazel tov to the family. What a mitzvah to be part of this day. How bashert.
恭喜你们家。能来参与,我们深感荣幸。命运的巧合啊
Oh, we're still on that ride?
你还没抖够意第绪语吗
I'm sorry. It's just, I'm so happy to be in your warm and wonderful home.
真是抱歉。我只是很开心能来你温暖有爱的家
I was very close to my neighbors, the Kleins.
我以前跟我的邻居克莱一家很熟
In fact, they called me their honorary Jew.
他们还称我为荣誉犹太人呢
Stop now. This is like when you tell Earl you're practically black.
别说了。这就你对厄尔套近乎说自己是黑人一样窘
We'll just get our money and go.
我们收完钱就走

打工姐妹花第一季

Take our money and go? What are we, barbarians? Stay and celebrate a little.
收完钱就走?我们又不是无礼的野蛮人?留下来一起庆祝吧
But, out here in the kitchen, away from the men. Sit, eat, come.
不过只许待在厨房,不准靠近男人。坐下,快吃,来嘛
Three of my favorite things to do.
我人生最爱的三件事
Good looks and funny. What a catch. Hadassa, hand me a spoon.
又美又幽默,不娶太可惜啊。哈达莎,拿个勺子过来
All 100% kosher and so gorgeous you could plotz.
百分百洁食,好吃到你昏倒
This one's seen some Streisand movies, yes? Wait until you taste my kugel.
她看太多芭芭拉·史翠珊的电影了吧。等吃过我的面再下定论吧
Oh, I love kugel. Tell me, Esther Rachael, are you Ashkenazi or Sephardic Jews?
我超爱犹太面。告诉我,艾丝特·瑞荷,你是阿什肯纳兹犹太人,还是塞法迪犹太人
Someone's been on the Internet.
有人专门上网做足功课哦
No way, this is a pasta and a dessert?
我靠,这是意大利面加甜点啊
Ooh, there he is. My only son. My little angel.
他来啦。我的独子,我的小天使
The Bar Mitzvah boy who, today, becomes a man.
今天成年礼的主角,从男孩变男人
Girls, this is Shmuley and his friend from next door, David.
姑娘们,这是史姆里,跟他的邻居朋友大卫
Say hello to the girls who made the cupcakes, boys.
孩子们,跟做小蛋糕的姑娘们问个好吧
Nice to meet you.
很高兴见到你们
Hadassa, Devorah, enough. Thank you, go. Enjoy the party. Have more kugel.
哈达莎,达沃拉,够了。谢谢你们,走吧。享受派对吧,多吃点面
I'll go ask my husband for your money.
我去跟我丈夫要你们的钱

分享到
重点单词
  • spoonn. 匙,调羹,匙状物 vt. 以匙舀起 vi. 调情
  • kitchenn. 厨房,(全套)炊具,灶间
  • celebratev. 庆祝,庆贺,颂扬