打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第207期:麦克斯大展风采
日期:2017-02-10 15:15

(单词翻译:单击)

Uh, does anyone have a napkin or a bib?
有人有纸巾或围兜吗
$1,100, you gotta have a bib around here somewhere.
1100大洋呢,这里不会连围兜都没有吧
All right, what's going on here?
这到底是怎么一回事
I was just, uh, informed my client was part of a drug test within the last 24 hours.
我刚刚得知我的委托人在过去的24小时里,参加了药物试验
Drug test, Leo? That's a good one. Just another rich girl on drugs.
药物试验,里欧?这借口不错啊。不就是另一个吸毒的富家女嘛
Get her into rehab, and we'll have to reschedule.
送去勒戒所,取证会重新安排时间吧
We'll have to do this another time.
我们下次再继续吧
No, no, no, no, no, no! No, no! She's right!
不行,不行,不行。不行,她说得对
We don't have the money to do this another time, look, I can tell you right now, she does not know anything.
我们付不起钱再折腾一次了,我来告诉你们吧。她什么都不知道
She doesn't know about the money, she doesn't know about transactions.
不知道钱哪来的,不知道任何转账
She doesn't know anything about anything.
她对一切都一无所知
We are paid up for three more minutes, and we are going to use them!
而我们付的钱还有三分钟才结束,我们就要物尽其用
She can't talk, but I know what she would want to say.
虽然她无法说,但我知道她想说什么

打工姐妹花第一季

Ladies and gentlemen of the... room, she would want you to know who her father really is.
房间里的,先生们女士们,她想告诉你们她爸爸真实的样子
He used to make her snow toast!
他以前会为她做雪吐司
And in her words, he was funny, smart, and a generous lover.
她说过,他是一个风趣,聪明,慷慨的爱人
Generous and loving! Oh, sorry, yes, yes. Generous and loving.
是慷慨和慈爱。抱歉,是的,是慷慨和慈爱
Now, I don't know her father, and I have never met him...
虽然我不认识她老爸,也没见过他
And I would like you to put that on the record, actress who's never allowed to talk.
不过请把我说的写入记录,麻烦你了,没台词的龙套小姐
But I do know her, and she's an amazing person.
可是我跟她很熟,而她是个很棒的人。
And her father raised her alone, so he must be an amazing person too.
他爸爸独自抚养她成人,想必他也是个很棒的人
Well... That accomplished nothing. Counselor, what do we do here?
基本上...刚那些话屁都不算。律师,你说该怎么办呢
We take a short recess until she can speak, and resume the deposition, on me,
我们稍作休息,直到她能重新说话后再继续取证会,费用我包
because her father is an amazing guy, and... that's what they would do on Law And Order.
因为他爸爸是个很棒的人,而且《法律与秩序》里的人也会这么做的
Fine, we'll break for an hour.
好吧,我们休息一小时
Seriously, you sound like a superhero's boss.
说真的,你的声音像超级英雄的老板
Max, you're the best. I know. I did pretty good, right?
麦克斯,你真厉害.的确,我是挺厉害的呀
I should've gone to law school. Or High School.
早知道我就去读法学院了。或读个高中。

分享到