打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第137期:胖子比尔
日期:2016-07-01 15:09

(单词翻译:单击)

Do you know where we are?
你知道我们是在哪儿吗
This whole building is models.
这整栋楼住的全是模特
Life is so funny.
真是无巧不成书啊
When I lived in Manhattan, I used to come to model parties here all the time.
想当年我还住曼哈顿时,天天来这里参加模特的派对
And now you clean up their poop. You're right. Life is funny.
然而现在你却得清理他们的大便。还真是无巧不成书啊
Here's the apartment upstairs tomorrow.
明天要打扫的是楼上的公寓
10j. Here it is. How do I look?
10J。就是这儿。我看起来如何
Maybe he's the Abercrombie model from the Christmas ad Abercrombie And Fitch
没准他是AF圣诞节广告里的模特
in the white sleigh with the open fleece jacket and the eight-pack.
踩着白色的雪橇,穿着敞怀的绒绒外套,露出八块腹肌

打工姐妹花第一季

I don't think it's him.
貌似非你所想
Hi, I'm Big Bill. Come on in, girlies.
你好,我是胖子比尔。进来吧,姑娘们
How many packs did you say?
你刚说几块腹肌来着
Oh, what a lovely... oh!
你家真不错,哇
Oh, my God. Look, Max, he's a figure skater.
天啊。瞧,麦克斯,他是花样滑冰运动员
Go ahead, take it all in.
慢慢欣赏,在脑中慢慢品味吧
How could you not?
谁会"不想欣赏"啊
It's okay, I'm a model. I'm used to it.
没关系,我是个模特,早就习惯了
Hey, I know you. You're the Big Bill.
我认得你了,你是那个胖子比尔
You're the guy from the gag greeting cards.
恶作剧贺卡上的那个人
Yep. I sold 2 million of that particular card.
没错,那张卡我一年能买二百万张呢
On the front it says, "You're on,"
卡面正面写着"你的生活如履..."
when you open it up... "thin ice"! Right.
打开卡片就会看见"薄冰"。没错
Oh, I've got to go in my bedroom and change. I'll be right back.
我得回卧室换衣服离开了,马上就好
Wow, Big Bill!
哇,胖子比尔
No, big bye-bye. We're not staying here.
哇,风紧扯呼。此地不宜久留
If that's what's on the wall, who knows what's on the floor.
墙上都敢挂出这种画,谁知道他地板上能有什么
Or trapped underneath it.
或是地板下关着什么
This is an uncomfortable work environment.
这工作环境真让人不舒服
You were going to be on all fours scrubbing a toilet.
你本来就得趴在地上刷马桶了
It was always going to be an uncomfortable work environment.
到死都不会是个舒服的工作环境呀
Okay, if we're staying, that's three times the amount of man.
好吧,如果真不走,你得想想这胖子是普通人的三倍大
We should get double the money.
我们应该得到两倍的钱
I'm calling Sophie right now and telling her we should get more.
我现在就打电话给苏菲,告诉她我们要涨钱
Um, I would not suggest you complain to Sophie. It's not a good idea.
我不建议你跟苏菲抱怨,这可不是个好主意
Why? Do you know something I don't?
为什么,有什么隐情吗
She thinks you don't know how to clean, that you spritz, spritz.
她觉得你不会打扫,你只会喷来喷去
And what does she say about your cleaning skills?
那她怎么评价你的打扫能力
I'm a bull and I roar.
力大如牛,效率奇高
I knew she didn't like me. She only has eye for you.
我就知道她不喜欢我,眼里只看得到你的好
Who cares what she thinks. Just clean better today.
谁管她怎么想,今天好好打扫就行了
You do the living room. I'll do the bathroom.
客厅归你,厕所归我
No, I'll do the bathroom, just to prove a point. I mean, reprove it.
不,厕所归我,我要证明给她看,再一次证明
This is just like when they made me take the S.A.T.S again, away from all the Asian kids.
感觉就像当年他们让我重考高考一样,得证明自己不是靠隔壁的亚洲人
Oh! Oh, my God!
我的神呀
Why are you freaking out? You've already seen him naked.
你叫个屁啊。他的裸体你不是早见过了吗
It's not him. Have you seen the size of this toilet?
不是他啦。你见过这么大的马桶吗
That is a big-ass toilet. Literally.
这个坑真他妈大呀。真正的大坑啊

分享到