打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第24期:卡拉0K
日期:2015-07-16 12:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Evening hot chocolate.
晚上好 巧克力帅哥
Max we got big trouble from little China.
麦克斯 小中国惹大麻烦了
Hi Max.
你好 麦克斯
Big trouble?
"大"麻烦吗
There's nothing big about him.
瞧他那"小"样
He looks like I won him in a bear claw machine.
就跟夹娃娃机的娃娃差不多大

打工姐妹花第一季

Max what is the worst sentence you ever want to hear
麦克斯 你最不想从阿憨的嘴里
come out of Han's mouth?
听到哪句话
I got you pregnant?
我把你肚子搞大了
Come on bad bad.
拜托 更惨绝人寰一点
I got you pregnant again?
我把你的肚子又搞大了一次
I'm putting in karaoke.
是"我要装卡拉0K"
No! No!
不 不行
Those guys better be up there
那些家伙之所以在上面
because we're officially putting ass crack on the menu.
最好是因为我们要把"股沟"加进餐单
I am adding a TV to bring in more customers.
我装电视是为了要吸引顾客
We can have theme nights Ultimate Fighting nights
我们可以举办主题之夜 如终极格斗之夜
Real Desperate Housewives of Bravo City nights
正宗绝望主妇之夜
and best of all
最棒的是
karaoke night.
卡拉OK之夜
You can't get hipsters on microphone.
给嬉皮士麦克风可是大忌
That's like throwing gasoline on a pretentious fire.
那是在火上浇油 助纣为虐
Hipsters like karaoke.
嬉皮士喜欢卡拉OK呢
Replace the word "like" with the word "Hitler"
句子换成 嬉皮士"希特勒"卡拉OK
and you got the three worst things in history.
史上最烂的三样人事物就大团圆了
Max I hear what you say but
麦克斯 我懂你的意思 但是
Everybody else say "he ey!"
大家一起来欢呼
Where are my single ladies!
单身女性站起来

分享到