打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第217期:嬉皮士报税中心
日期:2017-03-15 15:07

(单词翻译:单击)

I can't believe you're putting your financial future into the hands of a hipster tax place called "The Tax of Life."
我不敢相信你把你财政的未来交给一个名为"税收生活"的嬉皮士报税中心
You know how the old proverb goes.
俗语道
"You take the good, you take the bad. You take what's left, and there you have the tax of life."
"有好生活,有坏生活,而剩下的,就是税务生活
43! Number 43.
43!43号
And remember, if you need any help, I'm acquainted with your finances.
记住,如果你需要任何帮忙,我是最熟悉你财务的人
And I'm acquainted with your attitude. Don't say a word. I'm 43.
我也是最熟悉你态度的人。把嘴闭上吧。我是43号。
'Sup, 43? I'm Kyle. I'm your tax bro.
你好呀,43号。我是凯尔,你的报税兄弟
Hi, I'm Max and this is my mute friend Caroline.
我是麦克斯,她是我的哑巴朋友卡洛琳
I already started to fill out the 1040 and I have my W-2s from this year. Also some receipts.
我已经开始填1040表,这里我今年的W-2表。还有一些收据

打工姐妹花第一季

Well, let's get started! Do you have a health savings account?
好咧,咱们开始吧。你有医疗储蓄账户吗
Definitely not. Oh, well, we can fudge that. I'll put you down for 500. Sounds good.
当然没有。没事,我们可以捏造一个。就把钱定在500块。可以
Fudge that? Fudge? I wasn't aware there was fudging in finance.
捏造医疗储蓄账户?我还真不知道原来财务是可以捏造的
Domestic production activities. Like condoms and stuff?
家庭生产活动。比如避孕套之类的吗
I guess. Talk about adjusted gross income, am I right? Am I right?
或许吧。咱们谈的是调整后的收入,对吧。对不对啊
Kyle, put me down for 250.
凯尔,这个定250块吧
250. Should I just put the cheese plate out for the IRS now?
250块。我该准备奶酪盘,恭候国税局大驾光临了吗
What about residential energy credits?
那居住能源退税呢
I bought some of those curly light bulbs once.
我买过几个节能灯泡
Oh, that's another 150 easily.
轻松搞定150块。

分享到