打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第227期:拉关系
日期:2017-04-17 13:43

(单词翻译:单击)

You'd better have a good reason you're late,
你迟到最好有个好理由
because I managed to get here on time despite removing the disease pigeon feathers from my hair.
因为我花不少时间把病鸽子羽毛从头发上弄下来,也一样没迟到
I do. So today when we were cleaning up that apartment
我有。今天我们不是打扫那间公寓嘛
and I had my hands in a total stranger's toilet,
当我把手放在一个陌生人的马桶里时
I realized if we're really gonna be successful, we've got to think outside the bull.
我意识到我们真想成功,就必须得打破思维
So after I thoroughly washed my hands, I know they never really come off though, right?
所以当我把手彻底洗干净后,我知道那是永远洗不掉的,对吧
Off your soul, I mean.
如跗骨之蛆玷污你的灵魂

打工姐妹花第一季

I made a call to a connection I know and got us a real cupcake job. And it's in Manhattan.
我打了个电话找人拉关系,给咱俩接了个蛋糕单子。还是在曼哈顿哦
It's the first birthday party for the son of a socialite.
是某个社会名流之子的一岁生日
60 cupcakes with buttercream frosting. Up top. Buttercream?
60个奶油糖霜的小蛋糕,击个掌吧。奶油?
This is not the response I was expecting from my business partner.
我可不想我的合伙人给我这种反应哦
I was expecting wooo! Awesome job! Thumbs up, buddy.
我要是的"哟呵",干得好,太棒了,伙计
Why? Is your business partner on a show of Nicklodeon?
为什么?你的合伙人又不是儿童节目主持
Look, I don't do buttercream. Buttercream is a bitch.
听着,我不做奶油蛋糕。奶油是个贱人
If it doesn't stay refrigerated, it falls apart as fast as a two-celebrity marriage.
如果不把它冷藏好,它会比名人的婚姻塌得还快

分享到