打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第244期:奥列格够不够格?
日期:2017-06-08 14:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Mmm. This was delicious, Max. Here's a $20. Keep the change.
麦克斯,小蛋糕太好吃了。给你20块吧,不用找钱了
What are you doing, Sophie? You don't pay for the cupcakes.
苏菲,你这是干嘛?我不会收你小蛋糕钱的
No, take it for your business.
为了生意而收下吧
Ever since your big party planner meeting went bust,
你们跟派对大师的面谈失败后
I was worried that you two girls might form a joint suicide pact.
我就一直很担心你们会办一个自杀姐妹会
Nah, we're not that organized.
放心,我们没那种组织力
So how's Caroline today?
卡洛琳心情如何

打工姐妹花第一季

She's handling it all better than I thought.
比我想象中的好多了
She's with her father's lawyer right now,
她去见她爸爸的代表律师了
trying to figure out the best time for her to go out to the prison to see him before he's moved.
想趁她老爸移监前找出一个好时机去探访他
Oh, that is my new phone.
是我的新手机
You know there's a phone stuck to that gay Furby, right?
你的基佬娃娃上还粘了支手机呢
Yes, this is from my favorite store on 14th street, Rhinestoned.
这是我去14街上,我最爱的店买来的呢,店名叫"人造钻石"
Oh, it's just a text from my driver. He's waiting out front.
是我司机发来的短信,他在楼下等了
Why don't you just invite Oleg inside?
直接叫奥列格上来不就好了吗
I'm not sure yet he deserves to come inside.
我还不确定他是否够格进来
Well, from what I heard, he's already come inside.
据我所知,他不是早够格"进入"了吗
Oh, Max, I love it when you're dirty!
麦克斯,我就爱听你说荤段子。

分享到