打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第165期:麦克斯病愈
日期:2016-09-26 14:25

(单词翻译:单击)

Thank you. So I see no Max. She still out sick?
谢谢。麦克斯没来啊。她还病着呢
It's her first night back. She should be here any minute.
她今晚刚回来上班。她马上就会到了
Did you wanna order something or wait for your boyfriend?
你想点餐吗,还是等你男人呢
Oh, see, this is sad story.
我跟他悲剧收场了
Uh, he broke off with me to date other woman. And she had penis.
他跟我分手,找别的"女人"去了。那女人有鸡鸡呢
Yeah, I can't compete with that.
我哪赢得过"带把"的女人啊
Hi, Earl.
你好吗,厄尔
There she is, my long lost love. How you feeling, Max?
我失散已久的爱终于回来了。你身子怎么样了,麦克斯
I'm pretty good. Hey, bubby.
病好得差不多了。你好啊,嬷嬷

打工姐妹花第一季

I brought you some chicken soup for taking care of me the last couple days.
我给你带了些鸡汤,感谢你近几日的照顾
I enjoyed being your bubby. I guess you were wrong, Max.
我很喜欢当你"嬷嬷"的感觉。我想你错了,麦克斯
You and I do have family--each other.
你和我还有家,我们就是彼此的家人
We're not family until we have to testify against each other in a manslaughter trial.
没上过法院,互相指控对方是杀人凶手前,我们当不了真正的家人
Here, eat this. I don't want you to catch what I just had.
来,吃吧。我不想你染上我的病
Not gonna happen, Max. I took your advice.
不可能的,麦克斯。我听了你的话
I manned up. I stared germs in the face.
硬起。跟病魔单挑
That's right, when you got sick, I got balls. Booyah!
没错,你生病,我生猛。姐牛吧
Like looking in a mirror.
简直跟我一模一样

分享到
重点单词
  • testifyv. 证明,作证,声明
  • trialadj. 尝试性的; 审讯的 n. 尝试,努力,试验,试
  • competevi. 竞争,对抗,比赛