打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第174期:最想要的生日礼物
日期:2016-10-26 16:00

(单词翻译:单击)

So was that the worst party you've ever been to?
这是你去过最烂的派对吗
That was the worst party anyone's ever been to.
是个人都会这么觉得吧
So with the webmaster, how was the sex?
跟网站大师搞上,那方面如何
Pretty good. But then he did that thing where he pretended he was going to choke me.
不错啊。直到他跟我玩窒息式性爱,假装想掐死我
When did guys start doing that?
男人什么时候开始玩这招了啊
I don't know, but if I knew that was his thing,
我不知道,早知道他会这么玩
I would've asked him to choke me at the party.
我真该叫他在派对上掐死我
How did you get rid of him? What did you say? Did you let him down gently?
你怎么帮我甩掉他的?你跟人家说了什么,有好好跟人说吗
No, I told him to hit the pike. It's a one-night stand. Guys get that.
没,我让他有多远滚多远。反正就是一夜情嘛,男人懂的

打工姐妹花第一季

So that's it? He wasn't upset?
就这样吗,他没伤心吗
Guys don't care. One-night stands-- they come, they go. Literally.
男人才不在乎。一夜情嘛,来完就走了。就是这么一回事
But what if he wants to see me again?
要是他以后想再续前缘怎么办
Relax. It is not going to come back to haunt you.
别紧张啦。他才不会回来对你死缠烂打
Unless you start feeling an itch... Or a kick.
除非你感到生理有需要或肚里有动静
Well, thanks for dumping him. And for the... I'm going to go ahead and call it a party.
谢谢你帮我甩了他。也谢谢你那...那个所谓的"派对"吧
I knew you wouldn't want me to use any of the cupcake money, and I was broke.
我知道你不会想我用咱们的开店基金,我自己又没钱
So I guess I am your BFF-- your broke friend forever.
所以我现在算是你的超级死党了吧,超级死穷鬼党
Max, it really doesn't matter what you would've done.
麦克斯,其实什么派对都没有用
The only thing I really wanted for my birthday was to see my father.
我唯一想要的生日礼物是见我老爸一面
And he's in prison, so that didn't happen.
而他又在牢里,所以没戏

分享到
重点单词
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • hauntn. 常到的地方 vt. 常到,缠住,出没(像鬼魂一样)
  • chokevi. 窒息,阻塞 vt. (掐住或阻塞气管)使(某人)