打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第28期:打烊前的闲聊
日期:2015-07-28 15:10

(单词翻译:单击)

One more song before we close.
在打烊前 再来一首
I sing Spice Girls'
就来首辣妹合唱团的
Aww, tell me what you want,
告诉我你想要什么
what you really really want.
你内心深处最强烈的欲望
That boy's more stiff
他歌喉僵硬的程度
than Michele Bachmann's husband at a Chippendales
比米歇尔·巴赫曼的老公看男妓时还"硬"呢

打工姐妹花第一季

I will give you the money for trip to fancy dentist.
我给你钱 让你去看好牙医吧
Really? Oleg you would do that?
真的吗 奥列格 你愿意吗
It's favor I do for you.
就当是我帮你个忙
And at some point when I come to you for favor
日后我需要你帮忙时
you will say yes like I say yes now.
你也会果断答应 就像我现在这样
Well I'd need to know what that favor might be.
我得知道你会要我帮什么忙
I can't say for sure.
这还说不定
Will it be in a week or a month?
是一周内还是一个月内
I can't say for sure.
这个我也不确定
Will it be sexual?
跟性有关系吗
Yes it will be.
是的 有关
This I can say for sure.
这我确定一定以及肯定
Thank you but no.
多谢 还是算了吧
I am such an idiot.
我真是个白痴
I like it. Keep going.
这开头好 接着说
My bite guard is just sitting in the bathroom of my townhouse.
我的保持器就在我家别墅的厕所里
If I could only get up on the roof
如果我能爬上屋顶
then I could break in through the skylight
我就可以从天窗溜进去
like I used to when I snuck out in high school.
就像高中时溜出来那样
Hello I'm Max. Have we met?
你好 我是麦克斯 你还是大小姐吗
When I was 15 I paid the security system guys extra
我十五岁的时候 贿赂了装安保系统的人
to not wire the skylight
让他们不要在天窗装感应器
and then I snuck out and went to Ilana Shapiro's Sweet 16...
之后我偷溜出去参加朋友的十六岁派对
Cute. In Greece.
不错 跑到希腊呢
Hardcore.
猛将兄啊
I used to sneak out of the house
我曾经偷溜出家门
and huff spray paint with an ex-marine
和一个前海军陆战队员吸喷漆气呢
And sometimes I'd just sneak out
有时我偷溜出去
look up at the stars and dream.
就是想抬头看看星空 做做白日梦
And then you said that.
你真让人无语

分享到
重点单词
  • stiffadj. 硬的,僵直的,生硬的,拘谨的,不灵活的 adv
  • spicen. 药料,香料,情趣 vt. 用香料调味
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • dentistn. 牙科医生