打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第239期:阿憨身高再被调侃
日期:2017-05-23 13:37

(单词翻译:单击)

Racing forms, here you go.
给,赛马报
Earl, maybe some time you will take me out to the track with you.
厄尔,找机会你也带我去马场吧
I used to ride horses all the time in Korea.
我以前在韩国时,常常骑马呢
The mechanical ones for a quarter in front of supermarkets?
超市外那种一块钱一次的电动小马吗
Actually, Max, I'm a very good rider. In fact, I was training to be a jockey, but was too short.
麦克斯,我可是很厉害的骑师。我受过赛马骑师的训练呢,可惜我身高不够高
Too short to be a jockey? That's a hard hit, my man.
矮到当不了骑师吗?这也太悲催了吧,阿憨
Han, I had no idea you loved horses, too. Why didn't you ever say anything?
阿憨,真没想到你也爱马。怎么都没听你提过啊
Well, why didn't you ever ask about any of my interests?
那你怎么不问问我有什么兴趣呢

阿憨身高再被调侃

I'll tell you why. Because all you ever talk about is "our cupcake business, our cupcake business."
我来告诉你原因。因为你开口闭口永远都是"我们的小蛋糕生意如何如何"
Doesn't your CD have other tracks?
你这张光盘就没别的曲子了吗
Anyway, our cupcake business has a very important meeting tomorrow with Paul Platt, the party planner.
话说,我们的小蛋糕生意明天有场十分重要的会面呢,要去见派对大师,保罗·普拉特
I know a party planner, too. He sells J.Lo. and Salma Hayek pinatas off back of truck for Cinco de Mayo.
我也认识个派对大师。他在墨西哥独立日时在街上卖明星头像的彩陶罐
Awesome. Put me down for a Hayek. More storage space for candy.
我要一个海耶克头像的罐子。有额外空间,装糖方便
Well, our party planner is the it guy in Manhattan.
我们要见的可是曼哈顿的大红人
And tomorrow, Max and I are doing a tasting for him at his office.
明天我要跟麦克斯带小蛋糕,去他办公室给他品尝
How can someone be too short to be a jockey? Isn't that the whole point?
怎么有人能矮到不能当马师啊?马师不就得是矮子吗?

分享到
重点单词
  • jockeyvt. 驾驶;欺骗;移动 n. 驾驶员;操作工;赛马的骑
  • tracksn. 轨道(track的复数);磁道;轮胎
  • candyn. 糖果 vt. 用糖煮,使结晶为砂糖 vi. 结晶为
  • plannern. 计划者,规划师
  • storagen. 贮藏,存储,保管,保管费,仓库,[计]存储器
  • mechanicaladj. 机械的,力学的,呆板的 n. (供制版用的)样
  • trackn. 小路,跑道,踪迹,轨道,乐曲 v. 跟踪,追踪