打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第250期:混入舞会大作战
日期:2017-06-23 14:05

(单词翻译:单击)

He's gone. I got rid of him. Max? What are you doing?
他走了,我把他撵走了。麦克斯?你在干嘛呢?
Punching cheesecakes. It's my version of going to bed for two days.
捶起司蛋糕。你不爽就睡两天,我不爽就捶两个
Are you more upset about the marriage thing or the uniform thing?
你比较气婚事还是气制服的事啊
Oh, this isn't about Johnny. I'm mad at the cheesecakes.
跟他无关,我就气这些起司蛋糕
They were supposed to have cherries on top, and I wanted cherries!
不是应该有樱桃在上面的吗,老娘要樱桃!
Why not me? Okay, maybe it's half no cherries, half Johnny.
为什么不是我?好吧,一半是气樱桃,一半气强尼
Nothing ever does work out for us.
我们从没一帆风顺过
And then I hear myself saying all that ridiculous stuff about us talking to Martha Stewart at the gala.
然后听到自己瞎扯的那些跟家政女皇合作的事情
I mean, what was that? It's insane.
那简直就是痴人说梦嘛
Is it? Wait, seriously, is it?
是吗?说真的,真是痴人说梦吗
Or is it just insane enough to be genius? Max, we have the invitation. She'll be there.
还是那其实是大智若愚呢。麦克斯,我们有邀请函,她又会在场
Why are we wasting our time with Paul Platt when we can meet the real thing?
我们干嘛浪费时间找保罗啊,玛莎才是真正的风云人物
We can take Martha our best cupcake, explain our situation, and maybe... maybe she'll talk to us.
带我们最好吃的小蛋糕给玛莎,解释我们的情况,说不定她会愿意给我们个机会。
I mean, she was a girl with a dream once, too, and she certainly understands hard times.
她也是一步一步爬上来的嘛,想必她能了解谷底奋战的心情。
You are talking about us stalking Martha Stewart.
是要我们去跟踪玛莎·斯图尔特吗
I am talking about us stalking Martha Stewart!
没错,就是这样

打工姐妹花第一季

I even have my gorgeous Judith leiber jeweled cupcake purse to smuggle the cupcake in. It's perfect.
我还有个小蛋糕造型的名牌包包,来偷带小蛋糕进去,简直是天造地设啊
I knew there was a reason I took that from the townhouse.
把那个包偷出来果然是冥冥中的安排啊
Great, you have a cupcake and a cupcake purse.
太好了,我们有蛋糕跟蛋糕包
What else are we gonna wear to the ball, Cinderella?
那我们该穿什么去舞会呢,灰姑娘
Are the rats in the alley gonna whip us up some ball gowns?
难道防火巷里的老鼠会帮我们织礼服吗
I mean, it's not exactly like we have a fairy godmother.
我们又没有个神仙教母
Hey, look, girls! I got myself a crown and a wand at Rhinestoned.
姑娘们!我在我最爱的店里买了皇冠跟魔棒呢
I'll have the soup in my booth.
把汤送来我的卡座吧
Well, this is as close to a fairytale as you and I are ever gonna get, so what the hell?
反正这估计是我们这辈子最接近美梦成真的时刻了,那就做吧
Max, does that mean we're gonna find a way to go to the ball?
麦克斯,就是说我们要想办法混进舞会吗
Oh, yeah. Get your cupcake on, 'cause we're gonna get balled.
是啊,备妥小蛋糕吧,要开始"混入舞会大作战"啦。

分享到