打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第253期:汽车抛锚
日期:2017-07-03 15:11

(单词翻译:单击)

Hold up, hold up, hold up.
等等,等等
Earl, slow down, your heart.
厄尔,慢点,你有心脏病
Sorry I'm late, ladies. But if I run any faster, the cops tend to pull guns on me.
抱歉来晚了,女士们。我再跑快一点,警察会以为我是在逃嫌犯呢
Got held up at the florist shop, but I made it. Here you go, ladies.
在花店耽搁了一会儿,还好及时赶到,给,女士们。
Aww, Earl, you got us flowers?
厄尔,你还专门给我们买花啊
Wrist corsages. I hope they're still in style.
腕花。希望现在还流行这个
They're a classic, Earl. Like you.
经典永垂不朽,厄尔。跟你一样。
Mmm, that was worth the run.
这趟跑得真值

打工姐妹花第一季

Let's go, ladies. Oleg is waiting to drive you. And you drive me crazy.
走吧,女士们。奥列格等着载你们驶向目的地。而你,载我驶向墓地
Yeah, yeah. Tell it to the marines.
是呀是呀,这话跟海军陆战队说去
Here, Earl, take my phone. I can't fit it in the purse with my cupcake.
给,厄尔,帮我拿着手机。装了蛋糕,我的手包就装不下手机了
Have the best time in the world. And say hello to "Huge" Jackman for me.
祝你玩得愉快。代我向"巨根"杰克曼问好。
That is not a good sign.
这可不是好兆头
That car is smoking harder than Bob Marley on a rasta holiday.
这车喷出来的烟比鲍勃·马利在斯塔法教日喷得还狠。

分享到
重点单词
  • tendv. 趋向,易于,照料,护理
  • classicn. 古典作品,杰作,第一流艺术家 adj. 第一流的,
  • wristn. 手腕,护腕