打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第180期:超级死党
日期:2016-11-10 16:38

(单词翻译:单击)

Well, thank you very much, ladies.
感谢你们俩全家啊,小姐们
My man was barely in when I got pulled out.
我男人才刚"进入",我就被"拉出"了
I would like to apologize to everyone for taking the bang out of the bus,
我想给大家道个歉,害开搞巴士的各位开搞失败
but in my own defense, everyone here knows a little something about crazy guys.
我想为自己解释,在座各位也都懂疯子疯起来的样子嘛
Sit yo ass back down!
屁股给我乖乖粘回椅子上
Max, sit down before you start another riot.
麦克斯赶紧坐下吧,不然等会又暴动了
I'm sorry. I blew it. I screwed up your chance to see your father. I screwed up your party.
对不起,我搞砸了一切。我搞砸了你见你老爸的机会。我办砸了你的派对
I even screwed up the easiest birthday thing to do, like get a cake.
我连庆祝生日最简单的方式,买个蛋糕都不会
I'm a terrible BFF.
我真是个超烂死党

打工姐妹花第一季

It's okay. Really, it's fine.
没关系的。真的没关系
With the year I'm having, it's not like you could've made everything better just by getting me a cake.
今年我经历的一切,也不是你随便买个蛋糕就能好转起来的
Well, no. Not just any cake.
的确,普通的蛋糕不行
Just as good as I remember it.
跟我记忆中的一样美味
Best 40 bucks we ever spent. And this birthday turned out to be all right.
我们花得最值的40块。这个生日其实也不错嘛
I did get what I wanted. I got see my father.
我的愿望有实现。我见到了我老爸
It was only for a second, but I saw him. And he saw me. So thank you.
虽然只有短暂的一秒,但的确是见到了。他也看见我了,所以谢谢你
Yeah, and I got to see Irish. Think he might be the one that got away.
是啊,我也跟爱尔兰男重逢了。或许跟他是情深缘浅
Well, the one that got put away.
警察还对他抓住不放呢
You know, you and I are better than BFFs. We're BBFs. Bangbus friends.
我跟你可不只是超级死党哦。我们是搞巴死党。开搞巴士死党

分享到