打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第113期:伤心的麦克斯
日期:2016-04-21 14:24

(单词翻译:单击)

So sorry. I got caught up in a hostage nicoise situation. How'd it go?
太对不起了。沙拉太美味,我走不掉。卖的怎么样
Did you get full price for the ring?
戒指有全价出售吗
Oh, do you know me?
哎哟,您认识我吗
Because I could've sworn you didn't know me.
我清楚记得你跟我是陌生人呢
My new friends Adin and Lablueballs thought it was weird that you just bailed on me.
我的新朋友安丁和露布鲁巴都纳闷你怎么突然抛下我走了
Max, I panicked in the moment.
麦克斯,我一时慌了神嘛
I didn't want those girls telling everyone that Caroline Channing was in a bathroom selling her jewelry.
我不想她们到处宣传说卡洛琳·钱宁在厕所里变卖首饰
I'm barely back on my feet after the whole scandal. I just couldn't bare it.
我才刚从我爸的丑闻中慢慢振作起来。再被人说,我就要受不住了
Here. I didn't sell them because I didn't buy the whole
给。我没卖掉戒指,因为一开始我就不相信
"in it for the long haul" thing from the beginning.
"你想和我一起做长远打算"的屁话
And I was right because I'm always right about people in the long haul.
我就知道,路遥知马力,日久见人心
Max, I'm talking to you.
麦克斯,我在跟你说话呢
It's cool. We don't need to talk.
不必,咱俩没啥可说的

打工姐妹花第一季

Max, about the rings, I'm sorry. I don't know what else to say.
麦克斯,戒指的事情是我对不起你。我不知道该说什么了
You don't need to say anything.
你什么都不必说
You already said a lot of words about the future and us,
有关我们的未来之类的话,你说得够多了
and then next thing I know, you were "oh, my god!" off to lunch with your friends.
我还言犹在耳,你一句"我的老天啊",就丢下我,跟朋友吃饭去了
Max, I am in this for the long haul.
麦克斯,我真的想跟你做长远的打算
Isn't there anything I can say to convince you of that?
我要怎么说你才能相信我啊
Nope. And it's fine. It's not you, it's me.
不用说,无所谓了。跟你无关,是我的问题
I'm the idiot who actually believed for a minute that we had a future.
怪我自己居然相信我们会有未来
But it's ok, we'll just keep getting by like we are, for the short haul. Cool?
没事的,像现在这样走一步算一步就好,好吗?
Max.
麦克斯

分享到
重点单词
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • convincevt. 使确信,使信服,说服
  • scandaln. 丑闻,中伤,反感,耻辱