打工姐妹花第一季(MP3+中英字幕) 第194期:度假归来(2)
日期:2016-12-21 15:01

(单词翻译:单击)

Hi, guys. How was your vacation?
你们俩假期过得如何啊
Great. Did you have fun at our place?
很好啊,你们在我们家玩的开心吗
Totes. Your saunas are sick.
当当然,你们家的桑拿爽歪了
I know. Could they be any gayer?
我懂,基爆了对吧
No. Just one thing. Wynonna's still a little upset about the anal gland event.
不是啦。不过那天帮维诺娜清肛门腺后,她还一直心情低落呢
What? I told you she wouldn't know it was a joke.
什么?我说了她不会懂我们是闹着玩的
How could she not know it was a joke?
她怎么会不懂我们是闹着玩的呢
I mean, who would ask someone to squeeze their dog's pooper?
谁会叫别人去挤狗的肛门啊
We're paying you another 50.
我们再多付你50吧

打工姐妹花第一季

Dude, she went second knuckle deep in your beagle's back door for only another 50? 150.
兄弟,她插入你家小狗菊花的深度有两个指节呢,你就多给50块而已啊。150块吧
Thank you. And just one other thing.
谢了。还有件事
Our business is actually not that great right now,
其实我们的生意挺惨淡的
so if you could recommend us to any of your friends, that would really help. Good for you.
如果你们能帮忙介绍给朋友,我们会感激不尽。够诚实
I'm sure business will pick up after that blog blurb. Wait, blog blurb?
博客一宣传,生意就会蒸蒸日上了吧?什么博客宣传?
About your beer-battered maple bacon spring break cupcake. We just read about it.
宣传你们的混酒面粉加枫蜜培根特制春假小蛋糕啊。我们都在网上看到了
Yeah, in that foodie bitch's blog.
是啊,就是那美食贱货的博客
Max, it worked. Let's go look at the blog on Han's computer. Excuse us. We'll be right back.
麦克斯,成功了。快去用阿憨的电脑看看那篇博客吧。失陪一下,我们马上回来
We got a little break and a big break.
刚放完小假,立马有大突破啊
Yeah, I did it again.
是的,我又堕落了一次
Welcome back. You missed the best two days of my life.
欢迎回来。你们错过了我人生中最美妙的两天

分享到
重点单词
  • glandn. 腺
  • recommendvt. 建议,推荐,劝告 vt. 使成为可取,使受欢迎
  • upsetadj. 心烦的,苦恼的,不安的 v. 推翻,翻倒,扰乱
  • squeezev. 压榨,挤压,塞进 n. 压榨,勒索,榨取