影视剧中的社交美语 第101期:提前占位
日期:2015-01-28 16:27

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Friends,《老友记》


Coming through. Move. Move!

借过,让开…

Excuse me! I was kind of using that machine.

抱歉,我用这台洗衣机。

Yeah,well,now you' re kind of not.

是吗?不过现在不是了。


But I saved it.I put my basket on top.

但是我占位置了, 我放了篮子在上面。

I'm sorry. Is that your basket?

抱歉,这是你的篮子吗?

It's pretty. Unfortunately,I don't see suds!

真漂亮,但是我没看到洗衣水

What?

什么?

No suds,no save,okay?

没肥皂水就不算保留,行吗?

What's going on?

怎么了?

Nothing. This horrible woman just took my machine.

没什么这位凶婆娘抢了我的洗衣机。

Was your basket on top?

你有把篮子放上面吗?

-Yeah,but there were no suds. So?

有,但是没有肥皂水? 然后呢?

-You know,no suds,no save. No suds,no Excuse me.

没肥皂水就不算保留。没肥皂水,抱歉。

Hold on a second! This is my friend's machine.

等等这是我朋友用的机器。

Hey,hey,hey! Her stuff wasn't in it!

她的东西没在里面。

Hey,hey,hey! That's not the rule,and you know it!

你明知规矩不是这样的。

All right. Show's over.

表演结束。

Nothing to see here.

没什么好看的。

Okay. Let's do laundry.

洗衣服吧。

That was amazing!

这简直是太神奇了。

职场美语

Hi,I think this is our place.

你好,我想这是我们的位置。

Sorry,I guess not now.I'm in the space.

不好意思,我想现在不是你的了,我占了位置。

重点讲解:

I take this position.

I'm in the space.

In the space可不是“在空间里”的意思哦,而是“占着某地”。

分享到