影视剧中的社交美语 第44期:此生唯一
日期:2014-10-31 16:10

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Meet the Parents,《拜见岳父大人》


Honey.

亲爱的。

Hmm?

嗯?

Pam.

帕姆。

I love you.

我爱你。



I love you too,Come on,sweetie.

我也爱你,过来,甜心。

I got a half hour before I have to be back,so you wanna go have lunch?

在我回去之前有半个小时,你想去吃午餐吗?

What are you doing?

你在干吗?

Um,nothing.

呃…没啥。

I just love you so much.

我只是太爱你了。

These last ten months have been the happiest of my life.

过去10个月是我一生中最快乐的日子。

Yeah,they've been amazing,What's going on?

是啊,好极了,怎么了?

Nothing,I just...I just...I just feel like we're so close.

没什么,我只是…只是觉得我们的心贴得这么近。

You're my best friend,and you're also the woman that I love,and...

你是我最好的朋友,你也是我爱的女人,还有…

Are you okay,sweetie?You're acting so weird.

你怎么了,甜心?怪怪的。

I'm fine,I just got a crick in my neck,I was doing C.P.R...

我很好,只是我的脖子有点痉挛,我早上正在帮一个…

on a 300pound crack addict this morning.Oh,my goodness!

300磅的病人做C.P.R。哦,天啊!

Do you want me to massage your neck or something?

要不要我帮你按摩脖子什么的?

No,no,no,I'm fine.

不用不用,我很好。

职场美语

You seem so happy. What's the good news?

你看起来很开心。有什么好消息啊?

My boyfriend proposed to me. You know,he is my one and only.

我男朋友跟我求婚了。你知道的,他是我唯一的爱。

重点讲解:

He is my only love.

He is my one and only.

“唯一的爱”我们常说only love,但是老外还有更为地道的表达,那就是: He is my one and only, one在这儿指的就是我们常说的命中注定的Mr.Right,后面再加上only,就是“唯一的挚爱”。

分享到
重点单词
  • actingn. 演戏,行为,假装 adj. 代理的,临时的,供演出
  • crackv. 崩溃,失去控制,压碎,使裂开,破解,开玩笑 n.