影视剧中的社交美语 第67期:意见一致
日期:2014-12-08 15:51

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Escapee,《逃犯》


No need to give me special privileges,teacher.

不需要给我特权,老师。

I knew what I was doing when I enrolled in this class.

既然我报名参加这个班,我就知道我在做什么。

I appreciate that.

我很欣赏这点。



My father killed himself when I was nine years old.

我父亲在我九岁时就自杀了。

I've been waiting a long time to do this.

我等了很长时间才做这个。

Okay. Maybe I will help to move on. Find a closure.

好吧,或许我该帮助你往前看,把这一切都结束掉。

Maybe.

也许。

I think you will do well in this field,Abby.Patients will love it.

我认为你在这个领域会做得很好。患者会喜欢这个的。

Thank you.

谢谢。

Okay, looks everyone is here. Let's go on up.

好的,看来人到齐了。我们上去吧。

This place is gross.

这地方真恶心。

That's what we always wanted to do.Take a picture of another world.

这也是—直想做的,看看另一个世界。

It's better than sitting in me class.

总比坐在教室里强。

Fine. We agree on something.

是啊。我们在有些事情上观点是一致的。

职场美语

What do you think of this picture?

你觉得这幅画怎么样?

Ordinary, but meaningful.

很普通,但寓意颇深。

Well,that makes two of us.

嗯,我同意你的观点。

重点讲解:

I agree with you.

That makes two of us.

一般我们都会用agree来表示同意的观点。但口语中常常用That makes two of us.这句。意思是“对我自己来说也是如此,彼此彼此。”

分享到