影视剧中的社交美语 第18期:我在听着
日期:2014-09-22 16:12

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Independence Day,《独立日》


Are you scared,man?

嘿,你害怕吗?

Nope. You?

不怕,你呢?

Nope.

不怕。

We will fix on our target positions...

我们要锁定目标位置…

Hold me!

抓紧我!



Hey, pay attention. Something you wanna add,Captain Hiller?

嘿,注意听。你有什么要补充的吗,希勒队长?

No,sir. Just a little anxious to whup ET's ass,that's all.

没有,长官。只想早点去教训ET,就这些。

Right! You'll get your chance.

没错!你会有机会的,

You'll all get your chance. Good huntiiig Dismissed!

你们全都有机会。打猎成功。解散。

Let's kick the tyres and light the fires,Big Daddy!

去叫他们好看。把他们连人带船捉回来,队长!

Let's bring it home Bring that bad boy home, Captain! You loose?

你很镇定吧。

Yes,sir! Got your victory dance?

是的!准备好胜利之舞了吗?

Oh,I got it right here…yeah!

哦,就在这里…耶!

Hey? don't get pre-patrol on me, soldier.

别在我面前太早庆祝,伙计。

We don't light up till the fat lady sings.

任务完成后再说。

I'm all ears,brother!

遵命,大哥。

职场美语

You should remember when learning a foreign language, the best approach at the beginning is the study of spoken language. Understand?

你应该记住,学习一门外语最好的途径是从口语开始。知道吗?

Yes, I'm all ears. I will work harder on that.

是的,我听着呢。我会更努力的。

Are you aware of the risks? It's too risky!

你知道风险吗?太冒险了!

Yeah, I'm all ears. Trust me, it will be just fine.

是的,我听着呢。相信我,会没事的。

重点讲解:

I'm listening.

I'm all ears.

I'm listening.是指“我在听”,这种说法没有问题。但用all ears则更为传 神,相当于我们说的“竖起耳朵听,洗耳恭听”。当有人怀疑你听课或者听他 人说话的认真程度的时候,你就可以说:I'm all ears.

分享到
重点单词
  • approachn. 接近; 途径,方法 v. 靠近,接近,动手处理
  • independencen. 独立,自主,自立
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为