影视剧中的社交美语 第31期:惊讶之情
日期:2014-10-14 15:04

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Friends,《老友记》


Well,I gotta buy a vowel...

我得求救兵了…

because,oh,my God!

因为…我的天啊!

Who would've thought that someday...

谁会想的到,有一天…

Chandler Bing would buy me a drawer?

钱德宾会买个抽屉给我?

Well,not me.

我可想不到



But that's what's happened. And there's more.

但事实就是这样,而且还不只如此。

We should take a trip.

我们应该去旅行。

We should?

我们该这么做?

We're a couple, and that's what couples do.

我们是情侣,情侣就该这样。

And I wanna meet your parents.

我还要去见你爸妈。

We should take a trip with your parents!

我们应该跟你爸妈一起去旅行!

I don't think we need to because you're tripping me out right now!

我想不用了 因为你已快把我搞迷糊了!

Are you okay?

你还好吗?

No,I am.

我很好。

I actually am! This is amazing.

我真的很好,真是太不可思议了。

My entire life,I have feared this place.

我一生都在害怕这个时刻。

And now that I'm here,it's like, what was the big deal?

但现在时候到了,我却觉得没什么大不了?

I could probably say,"Let's move in together," and I'd be okay.

我可能会说“我们同居吧”却还是若无其事。

You probably want us to move in together?

你可能想跟我一起住?

-lt doesn't scare me! Yeah,well it scares me!

我竟不会因此而害怕 是啊,但我会害怕!

I'm not even divorced yet! You just invited me over here for pasta...

我根本还没离婚! 你只是邀我来吃意大利面…

and now you're talking about moving in together.

而现在你就在说 要住在一起的事…

And I wasn't even that hungry.

我其实还不太饿。

You know what? It's getting really late,and I should just…

你知道吗?时间有点晚了。我最好先…

Don't go! I've scared you! I've said too much!

别走,我吓着你了! 我说太多了!

I'm hopeless and awkward and desperate for love!

对于爱情,我是无药可救 笨拙却又充满渴望!

职场美语

What are you doing sitting in the dark? You really scared me!

你坐那儿也不开灯,干什么呢?吓了我一大跳!

I am sorry. I was just thinking about stuff.

对不起。我在想事情呢。

Where have you been last week? You really scared me. I couldn't get in touch with you,

你上周去哪儿了?你真吓到我了,我一整周都联系不到你。

I'm sorry. You know,I broke up with John and I was in bad mood, so I took a week off and travelled abroad.

真对不起,你知道的,我和约翰分手了,心情不好,所以便请了一周假去国外旅行了。

重点讲解:

You really shocked me!

You really scared me!

说到惊吓的时候,你大脑中是不是会浮现出shock这个词呢?其实老外更常用scare这个词,它在这里作动词,表示惊吓;老外也常常将其用作名词来表达惊吓之情,即You really gave me a good scare!

分享到
重点单词
  • voweln. 母音,元音
  • desperateadj. 绝望的,不顾一切的
  • awkwardadj. 笨拙的,尴尬的,(设计)别扭的
  • drawern. 抽屉,拖曳者,制图员,开票人 (复)drawers