影视剧中的社交美语 第54期:我有靠山
日期:2014-11-14 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Frequency,《黑洞频率》


I'm scared.

我害怕。

And you know what? I'm gonna be right here with you. Always.

我知道,你知道吗?我会一直陪着你。

Daddy,I can't.

爸爸,我办不到。

Well, we can. We can do it together.

嗯,我们可以。我们可以一起学。

You and me,spirit and guts.What do you say? Okay.

你和我,打起精神,鼓起勇气,你说好吗?好吧。



All right,come on. Now you just take your time.

好,我们走。慢慢来。

I'm not gonna let go until you say it's okay. Okay.

等你说准备好了我再放手。好的。

All right? Start pedaling.That's it.Get your balance. Ready? Okay, I'm still here.

好了吗?开始踩。就是这样,保持平衡。准备好了吗?好的,我在你旁边。

Wait. Okay!

等一下,好了。

All right It's all you.Chief.

很好,你会自己骑了。

Look at me,Dad.

你看我,爸爸!

Hey, look at you. You're doin'it.

嘿,瞧瞧你,你会骑车了 !

I'm doing it!

我会骑车了!

You are doing it.

你会骑车了!

职场美语

What if my cake shop fails? I will have nothing to fall back on.

我的蛋糕店要是做不成怎么办啊?那样我就一无所有了。

Nonsense. I'm right behind you. You can always move back in for a while.

胡说。我永远支持你。到时候你可以搬回来住一阵子。

重点讲解:

I support you.

I'm right behind you.

I'm right behind you.字面意思是“我就在你后面,这样你摔跤时总有人在身旁护驾啦,引申为“我支持你”。其实在英语里,“支持”不一定总是要站在背后,也可以“站在旁边”:I will be right by your side.或者只要站得近点儿:I will be right there with you.

分享到