影视剧中的社交美语 第50期:放轻松
日期:2014-11-10 16:40

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Gossip Girl,《绯闻女孩》


You quit Eleanor's?

你不在埃莉诺工作室做了?

I had to. She was using me.

我不得不这样,她利用我。

Does dad know about it?

老爸知道吗?

No,of course dad doesn't know.

不,他当然不知道。

What am I saying? You haven't been shipped off to a convent yet.

我说什么来着?没送你去修道院真是你走运了。

Hey,Dan,just take it easy.

嘿,丹,放松点。



Nate,look,I'm sorry,but this is none of your business.

听着,不好意思,可这不关你的事。

Dan,I promise I'll tell dad everything tomorrow.

丹,我保证明天就告诉老爸,

I just…I really need tonight.

我只是今晚对我真的很重要,

I've worked so hard.

我一直在努力工作。

For…For what? What is this?

为了为了什么? 这是什么?

Stop! We're putting on a guerilla fashion show.

别碰! 我们今晚要办游击时装秀。

I don't know what that means.

我不知道那是什么意思。

Okay. These dresses…I made them.

好吧,这些衣服都是我做的。

And…and Agnes and her friends are gonna model.

艾格尼丝和她朋友会当模特。

Please,Dan. Tonight's the one chance

求你了,丹。今晚的机会仅此一次。

I have to show everyone what I can do.

我要向所有人展示我的能力。

职场美语

Just take it easy and breathe. You will feel much less nervous.

放轻松点儿,深呼吸,这样你就不那么紧张了。

Easy for you to say. You,re not the one that's going to speak in front of thousand people.

你说得容易。又不是你要对着一千个人讲话。

重点讲解:

Don't worry about it.

Take it easy.

朋友遇到麻烦或者压力大的时候,说句Take it easy.就是说“放轻松,慢慢来,一步一步最后总会解决问题的” 。

分享到
重点单词
  • gossipn. 流言蜚语,闲话,爱说长道短的人 vi. 散播(流言
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,