影视剧中的社交美语 第38期:表示否定
日期:2014-10-23 15:29

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练



The Lion King,《狮子王》

Hey,Uncle Scar! Guess what?

嘿!刀疤叔叔,你猜怎样?

I despise guessing games.

我最痛恨猜谜游戏了。

I'm gonna be king of Pride Rock.

我将成为这里的国王耶。

Oh,goody.

哦!真好啊。



My dad just showed me the whole kingdom...

我爸刚刚带我看了整个国度。

and I'm gonna rule it all.

而我将会统治一切。

Yes,well

是啊。

forgive me for not leaping for joy.

哦!请原谅我没有高兴地跳起来。

Bad back,you know.

我的背不好你知道的。

Hey,Uncle Scar,

嘿,刀疤叔叔。

when I'm king,what'll that make you?

如果我是国王 那你是什么?

A monkey's uncle.

一只猴子的叔叔。

You're so weird.

你好奇怪哦!

You have no idea.

还有更怪的呢!

So,your father showed you the whole kingdom,did he?

哦!原来你爸爸带你看过整个王国了,是吗?

Everything.

看过啦。

He didn't show you what's beyond that rise... at the northern border?

他没有带你到北方边界太阳升起的地方吗?

Well,no.

没有。

He said I can't go there.

他说我不能去那里。

And he's absolutely right.

他说的完全正确。

It's far too dangerous.

那里太危险了。

Only the bravest lions go there.

只有勇敢的狮子才会去呀。

Well,I'm brave. What's out there?

我很勇敢啊。那有什么?

I'm sorry,Simba,I just can't tell you.

对不起,辛巴,我就是不能告诉你。

职场美语

You should really get up early. I will take you to exercise tomorrow morning.

你真应该早起,我明天早上带你去锻炼。

Oh hell no, you know I am not a morning person.

哦,不。你知道我不是早起的人。

Oh hell no. How could you do this to me?

硪,不。你怎么能这样对我?

I feel terribly sorry. But I didn't mean it.

对不起,但我不是故意的。

重点讲解:

Of course not.

Oh hell no.

我们通常用no、not或者of course not来表达“不”,“不是”或者“没有”。如果要加强语气,表示很坚决的话,那可以说Oh hell no?如果语气不是那么强,不太确定的话,也可以说:Not really?可以随机应变哦。

分享到
重点单词
  • priden. 自豪,骄傲,引以自豪的东西,自尊心 vt. 以 .
  • scarn. 疤痕,伤痕,断崖 v. 结疤,使 ... 有伤痕,
  • despisevt. 轻视
  • absolutelyadv. 绝对地,完全地;独立地
  • bordern. 边界,边境,边缘 vt. 与 ... 接壤,加边于