影视剧中的社交美语 第11期:来此干嘛
日期:2014-09-10 17:26

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Bolt,《闪电狗》


Where is she?

她在哪儿?

Who?

谁?

You know why I'm here! Where is she?

你知道我是来干吗的!她在哪儿?



Okay, okay! Look,buddy,I don't know what you,re getting at,but… Come on,Mittens.

好吧,好吧!听着,伙计,我不知道你在找什么,但是…说吧,咪咪,

Just tell the guy where she is. Tell the dog,make happy.

告诉这家伙她在哪儿。告诉这小狗,别惹他不高兴。

Yeah, yeah, come on, Mittens! Tell him!

对啊,对啊。说吧,咪咪!告诉他!

Joey, Vinnie, Bobby, my boys!

界伊、维尼、波比,我的好孩子们!

Would you tell the crazy canine that he's got he wrong cat?

你们干吗不告诉这只疯狗他找错了猫?

You got her, pal!

你找到她了,伙计!

That's her!She's the one!

就是她!

That is definitely the right cat!

她就是你要找的那只猫!

Looks like we're gonna do this the hard way.

看来我们得用狠招了。

Whoa! Amah! Ybu,re crazy, man!

喔,啊,你疯了,哥们!

Hey,Joey,do we go too far on this?

嘿,乔伊,我们是不是有点过分了?

You kidding? This is the best day in my life.

开什么玩笑,这是我生命中最美好的一天。

职场美语

Oh, Helen,I haven't seen you for so long. What brings you here today?

哦,海伦,很久没有见到你了。你来这儿干什么呢?

I was just doing some shopping around the corner.

我正在这附近逛街呢。

Teresa, is that you?I can't believe it. What brings you here today? I I thought you,re in Africa.

特蕾莎,是你吗?真是难以置信。你在这里做什么呢?我以为你在非洲呢。

I was. I came back here this week on vacation.

我本来是在非洲,不过这周回来度假。

重点讲解:

What are you doing here?

What brings you here today?

我们通常用What are you doing here?来表示“你来此干嘛? ”但这句话听起来不是很有礼貌。其实,老外还有一种我们听起来很有趣的表达:What brings you here today?就像我们常说的“什么风把您给吹来了?”这种说法很形象吧?

分享到
重点单词
  • havenn. 港口,避难所,安息所 v. 安置 ... 于港中,
  • boltn. 螺栓,插销,门闩 v. 闩住,插销,(突然)逃离,