影视剧中的社交美语 第84期:胡言乱语
日期:2015-01-06 16:41

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

Mr.Magorium's Wonder Emporium,《马格瑞姆的玩具店》

Mahoney.I think he means he's going to heaven. Right?

马哈尼,我想他的意思是要去天堂了。对吧?

Heaven, Elysium, Shangri-la. I may return as a bumblebee.

天堂,极乐世界,香格里拉,也许下辈子我会变成大黄蜂飞回来的。

Are you dying?

你快死了吗?



Lightbulbs die,my sweet;I will depart.Wait...Mahoney.

灯泡才会死,亲爱的。我是离开。等等。马哈尼。

Wait. Are you sick?No.

你病了吗?

No? Well, then when exactly were you planning to depart?

没病?那么,确切点儿,你到底打算什么时候离开?

Around 4:30.

四点半左右。

This morning he was talking gibberish.Gibberish?

今天早晨他一直在胡言乱语。我胡言乱语?

And then he grew feverish and he collapsed.

他变得很激动,然后就病倒了。

I did no such thing!

我没这些症状!

Uh, for at least five minutes.

这至少持续了五分钟。

And then when he came to, he was was like this.Delusional?

再犯病的时候,就是现在这样子了。神经错乱?

Delusional? I'm not delusional!

神经错乱?我没有神经错乱!

He hasn't been making any sense.

他说的话让人无法理解。

Oh, bunkum! Hogwash! Pure horseradish!

哦。胡扯!胡说!纯属胡扯!

职场美语

Can you come and have a discussion with me?

你能过来和我讨论一下吗?

Cut the crap. What do you want?

废话少说,你想要什么?

重点讲解:

Stop talking.

Cut the crap.

当你听够了别人的一堆废话时,皇接说Stop talking.可以让耳根清净,但是未免过于粗鲁。当然,你还可以用更地道的表达:Cut the crap.让对方长话短、直接说重点。

分享到