影视剧中的社交美语 第5期:幸会幸会
日期:2014-08-29 16:37

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Twilight,《暮光之城》


Bella:I'm sorry. I told them not to let me play.

贝拉:对不起。我说过我不会,她们偏让我玩。

Mike:No way. No, no, no. That's…That's…Don't... You're Isabella, right?

麦克:—点儿也不。不不不,那那那...别...你是伊莎贝拉,对吧?

Bella:Just Bella.

贝拉:叫我贝拉就好。

Mike:Yeah. Hey, I'm Mike Newton.

麦克:嗨,我是麦克牛顿。

Bella:Nice to meet you.

贝拉:很高兴见到你。

Mike:Yeah, yeah.

麦克:恩恩。

Jessica:She's got a great spike, huh?

杰西卡:她这扣球打得不错吧?

Mike:Yeah, it's …

麦克:呃。

Jessica:I'm Jessica, by the way. Hey, you're from Arizona, right?

杰西卡:顺便说一句,我叫杰西卡。你是从亚利桑那州来的,对吧?

Bella:Yeah.

贝拉:每次。

Jessica:Aren't people from Arizona supposed to be, like, really tan?

杰西卡:那儿的人,皮肤不都黑黑的吗?

Bella:Yeah. Maybe that's why they kicked me out.

贝拉:没错。也许就因为这个,他们才把我赶出来。

Mike:You,re good.

麦克:你打得很好啊。

Jessica:That's so funny.

杰西卡:你可真会开玩笑。

Back in, Jess.

杰西,快回来。

Down here.

来喽。

职场美语

You are such a nice person. Nice to meet you.

你人真好。很高兴见到你。

My pleasure.

幸会幸会。

It's time for me to get going. Glad to see you.

我该走了。很高兴认识你。

My pleasure, too.

也是我的荣幸。

重点讲解:

Nice to meet you, too.

My pleasure.

当别人说Nice to meet you.或Glad to see you.时,我们常用 Nice to meet you, too.或者Glad to see you, too.来回答。其实更为简洁的回答是:My pleasure.此外 这个表达还可以用在你帮助了别人,别人对你说Thank you.的时候,这时它表 达的意思为“很高兴为你服务,别客气”。

分享到