影视剧中的社交美语 第3期: 拥抱一下
日期:2014-08-27 15:32

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Shrek 3,《怪物史莱克3》


Donkey:I don't wanna leave you either. But you know how Shrek is.

驴子:我也不想离开你,不过你知道史莱克是怎样的人。

The dude's lost without me. But don't worry. I,ll send you airmail kisses every day!

没有我,这家伙会迷路的。但是别担心,我会每天向你传送飞吻的。

Wife:Be strong,babies.

妻子:坚强点,孩子们。

Donkey:Coco, Peanut, listen to your mama.

驴子:椰子和花生,要听妈妈的话。



Wife:Bananas, no roasting marshmallows on your sister's head.

妻子:香蕉,不许再在你妹妹头上烤蜜饯。

Donkey:That's my special boy!

驴子:我的儿子最特别了!

Wife:Come here, all of you! Give your daddy a big hug!

妻子:过来,都过来,给爸爸一个大大的拥抱!

Fiona:Shrek? Maybe you should just stay and be King.

菲奥娜:史莱克?或许你应该留下来当国王。

Shrek:Come on. There's no way I could run a kingdom. That's why your cousin Arthur is a perfect choice.

史莱克:算了吧,我不可能管理一个国家的。这就是为什么你表弟亚瑟才是国王的最佳候选人。

Fiona:It's not that. You see...

菲奥娜:不是那样的,你看…

Shrek:And if he gives me trouble, I always have persuasion and reason.

史莱克:如果他给我找麻烦,我总会有理由去说服的。

Fiona:Here's persuasion... and here's reason.

菲奥娜:这样说服…这是理由。

Shrek:Fiona…soon it's just going to be you, me…and our swamp.

史莱克:菲奥娜…过不了多久,就会只有我和你…还有我们的沼泽地了。

Fiona:It's not going to be just you and me.

菲奥娜:不会只剩下你和我的。

职场美语

I can't believe you are leaving now. I won't be able to see you in months.

真不敢相信你现在就要走了。接下来两个月我都见不到你了。

Oh, come on. Give me a hug.

哦,别这样。来,拥抱一下吧。

Baby, give me a hug.

宝贝,来拥抱一下。

I'm going to miss you so much.

我会很想念你的。

重点讲解:

Let's have a cuddle.

Give me a hug.

在英语中,cuddle和hug都是“拥抱”的意思,但在口语中,hug要比cuddle常见的多。

分享到
重点单词
  • swampn. 沼泽,湿地 v. 淹没,陷于沼泽
  • persuasionn. 说服,劝说,信念