影视剧中的社交美语 第19期:询问状况-变形金刚
日期:2014-09-23 16:53

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

本段对话选自Transformers,《变形金刚》


So?

怎样呢?

A minus. It's an A, though.

A减。但不管怎样,是个A。

Wait, wait, wait. I can't see. It's an A.

等等,等等,等等。我看不到。是个A。

So I'm good?

那我通过了吧?



You,re good. I got a little surprise for you, son.

通过了。儿子,我有一个惊喜给你。

What kind of?

什么样的惊喜?

Yeah, a little surprise.

小小的惊喜。

No. No, no, no, no. Dad! Oh, you got to be kidding me. See?

不,不,不,不,不,爸爸!嗔, 你一定是在开玩笑。

Yeah. I am. You're not getting a Porsche.

看到了吧?是的,我是在开玩笑,你不会得到一辆保时捷。

You think that's funny?

你认为那很好笑吗?

Yeah, I think it's funny.

是的,非常好笑。

What's wrong with you?

你怎么回事?

You think I'd really get you a Porsche for your first car?

你真以为我给你买的第一辆本就是保时捷?

I don't want to talk to you for the rest of this whole thing.

我不想再和你说这件事了。

Oh, come on. It,s just practical joke.

哦,拜托,这只是个现实的笑话。

It's not a funny joke.

一点儿都不好笑。

职场美语

You are making her crying. What's eating you?

你把她弄哭了。怎么了?

I'm so sorry. I didn't mean it.

真对不起,我不是有意的。

What's eating you? You seem in a hurry.

你怎么了?看起来很急的样子。

Yeah, I'm going to be late for the presentation. My boss is waiting for me.

是的,我赶去做报告,要迟到了。我老板还在等我。

重点讲解:

What's wrong with you?

What's eating you?

我们通常用eat来表示吃东西,如果你听到老外说What's eating you?千万不 要以为他是在问“什么把你吃了? ”这样可就闹笑话啦,他实际上是在问你怎么了,为什么你看起来闷闷不乐或者有什么心事的样子。

分享到