影视剧中的社交美语 第47期:安慰关怀
日期:2014-11-05 17:19

(单词翻译:单击)

身临其境练一练

The Pursuit of Happiness,《当幸福来敲门》


Since when do you not like macaroni and cheese?

你几时开始不爱吃起司通心粉的?

Since birth?

我一直都不爱吃呀。

What's that? What?

那是什么?什么?

What is this? It's a gift for Christopher.

这是什么? 小克的生日礼物。

From who? Cynthia from work.

谁送的? 我的同事辛蒂亚。



It's for adults. Chris can't use it. She didn't know.

大人才会玩,小克不会玩但她不知道。

What are you supposed to do with it?

这要怎么玩?

Make every side the same color.

把每一面转成同一个颜色。

Did you pay the taxes?

你缴税了吗?

No, I'm gonna have to file an extension.

没有,我要申请延期。

You already filed an extension. Yeah, well, I gotta file another one.

你已经申请过了,我要再申请一次。

That's...It's 650. I'll have it in the next month.

650元,下个月就会有了。

That means interest, right?

还要加上利息?

And a penalty? Yeah, a little bit.

和罚款。对,不多啦。

Look, why don't you let me do this? All right, just relax. Okay?

你就让我来处理吧,别紧张。

Come here. Calm down.I have to go back to work.

冷静点,我得回去工作。

职场美语

I made a mistake with the presentation.

我在做演说时犯了一错误。

Just relax. Don't take it too much to heart.

放轻松。不要太放在心上。

Just relax. It's just because the paper is too difficutt.

放轻松。那完全是因为试卷太难了。

But there are still passers among us. Maybe I didn't work hard enough.

但我们中间也有人通过。也许是因为我还不够努力吧。

重点讲解:

Calm down.

Just relax.

calm down通常是用在当对方比较激动或混乱时,让其冷静一下,思考一下对策或者别干傻事。如果只是单纯地放松,老外经常挂在嘴边的则是:Just relax.简单明了,张口即来。

分享到
重点单词
  • penaltyn. 处罚,惩罚
  • extensionn. 伸展,延长,扩充,电话分机
  • presentationn. 陈述,介绍,赠与 n. [美]讲课,报告