影视精讲《战争之王》第53期:最亲爱的你,我不能够相信
日期:2013-05-06 18:24

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

Nicki, please, go to your room.
尼奇,回到你的房间去
I don't believe you.Can you prove any of this?
我不相信你 你能证明这些吗?
Mr. Orlov goes to a lot of trouble to make his business look legitimate.
奥洛夫先生花了很长时间才使他的公司看起来像是做正当生意的
Even to you.Perhaps especially to you.I don't expect we'll find anything here today.
即使是对你 特别是对你.我想我们今天在这里什么也不会发现
So what do you want?
你到底想要什么?
I was hoping that you would help me.
我希望你可以帮助我
I understand that uh...your parents died tragically?
我了解... 你的父母的死很悲惨
The illegal firearms used to murder your mother and father were procured from men exactly like your husband.
杀死你父母的枪械是从像你丈夫那样的人那里来得
I'd like you to leave.
我想你离开这里
Okay. Gentlemen.
好的,先生们
Ava?Ava, what's wrong?
艾娃?艾娃,你怎么了?
I can't wear the clothes.Can't wear the jewelry.Can't drive the car.
我不能穿这些衣服.我不能戴这些首饰.我不能开车
Can't live in this house.Everything's got blood on it.
我不能住在这间房子里.所有的东西都沾满了鲜血
Blood on it?What's the matter with you?Don't be so melodramatic.
沾满了鲜血?你到底怎么了?不要这么情绪化
I'm melodramatic.I'm a failed actress, remember?
我没有情绪化 我是个失败的演员,记得吗?
I told you, these people, it's political.They lie. They're liars.
我告诉过你这些人有政治目的.他们在说谎,他们是说谎的人
Look at me. They lie to make themselves look good, okay?You can't trust them.
看着我,他们用谎言来美化自己,知道吗? 你不能相信他们
It's not just them.Don't worry. Your family didn't say anything.They didn't have to.
不只是他们.不用担心,你的家人什么也没说.他们不需要这么做
I sell people a means to defend themselves. Ava.That's all.
我卖给这些人力量去保护他们自己,艾娃.我只做这些
Yuri, I see the news. I see those pictures.
尤里,我看过新闻,我看过那些照片
The guns are bigger than the boys!
那些枪比孩子们还要高!
There is nothing illegal about what I do!
我做的事没有一点是不合法的!
I don't care if it's legal!It's wrong!Please, stop.
我才不管它是否合法! 那是不对的! 求求你,收手吧
It makes no difference if I stop.Someone will take my place the next day.
我干或不干已经没有区别了.第二天,就会有人接替我的位置
So let them. We have enough.
让他们去干吧,我们已经有足够的钱了
It's not about the money.
这并不是关于钱
Then what is it?
那是关于什么?
I'm good at it.
我干这个很拿手


妙语佳句

Legitimate (pt&pp.legitimated)
adj. 合法的,合理的;正规的;合法婚姻所生的;真正的,真实的
vt. 使合法;给予合法的地位;通过法律手段给(私生子)以合法地位;正式批准,授权

The government has been legitimately elected by the people.
政府是由人民依法选出的。
That's a perfectly legitimate fear...
怀有这种恐惧完全在情理之中。

Especial (adv.especially)
adj. 特别的,突出的

The urban rural labor is an especial colony in cities.
农民工是城市中的一个特殊群体。

剧情百科


瓦伦丁终于找到可以伤害尤里的武器,那就是尤里的妻子埃娃。在埃娃的劝导下,尤里无力反抗,为了妻子和这个家,他决心当个做正当生意的商人。话说尤里在解释为什么不能不干走私这行时,答案真的很雷人。

考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.爱是人类最美丽的语言。

2.在美国,多人乘坐的汽车有专行道。

A:本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.The legitimate rights and interests are protected by law.
合法权益受法律保护
2.Women especially love a bargain.
女人特别喜欢便宜货。

分享到
重点单词
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • legaladj. 法律的,合法的,法定的
  • jewelryn. 珠宝,珠宝类
  • understandvt. 理解,懂,听说,获悉,将 ... 理解为,认为
  • defendv. 防护,辩护,防守
  • ruraladj. 农村的
  • urbanadj. 城市的,都市的
  • illegaladj. 不合法的,非法的 n. 非法移民
  • melodramaticadj. 情节剧的;戏剧似的;夸张的
  • colonyn. 殖民地,侨民,侨居地,聚居(地), 群体,菌落