影视精讲《战争之王》第52期:不死的诅咒
日期:2013-04-27 20:54

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

He ordered you brown-brown, Mr. Yuri.
他帮你要了布朗-布朗,尤里先生
What?
什么?
Brown-brown.
布朗-布朗
What is it?
那是什么?
A mixture of cocaine...and gunpowder.
海洛因和火药的混合体 ...
They give it to the young boys before they do battle.They'll do anything!
他们把它在战斗前给那些孩子们吸食.吸过后他们会做任何事
Some other time.
下次再试吧
I suggest you try it, at least once, Mr. Yuri.
我劝你还是试一下,尤里先生
Why?
为什么?
'Cause it's your gunpowder.
因为这是你的火药
Even before that night,I'd started doing a lot of cocaine in West Africa.
在那晚之前.我在西非已经用过很多次毒品了
I'd never tried brown-brown before,but then I'd never killed a man, either.
我从来没试过布朗-布朗.就像我从来没有杀过一个人一样
Oh.Oh, I didn't do anything, did I?
哦.我没做过什么吧?
I didn't do anything, did I?
我没做过什么吧?
You didn't do much.
你做的不是很多
Wait. Are you sick?SIDA? AIDS?
你有病吗?艾滋病?
Ask the white man. He will know.
问一问这个白人,他会知道答案的
Sir, will my hand grow back?
先生,我的手会长回来吗?
Simeon.
萨米昂?
Remember, Yuri, take sides.
记住,尤里,立场
Simeon!
萨米昂
Don't! He's Andre's. Fuck Andre!
他是安德烈的人 去他的安德烈
Fuck Andre!
去他的安德烈
I'm sorry they don't usually do that.
对不起,这些枪平时不是这样的
Let me look it. Maybe I can fix it.
让我看一看,我也许可以把它修好
Let me see it. It's the magazine.Give it to me.
让我看一看,是弹夹的问题.给我看看
Fuck you!
去你的
I started to feel I'd been cursed.the curse of invincibility.
我开始觉得我被诅咒了,不死的诅咒 ...

妙语佳句

Curse (pt&pp.cursed)
vt.& vi. 诅咒;咒骂;使苦恼,使困苦;把(某人)逐出教门
n.诅咒;咒语;祸害,祸因;咒逐,逐出教门

I cursed and hobbled to my feet.
我咒骂着一瘸一拐地站起来。
The curse it still upon us!
我们身上的诅咒还在!

Take sides
偏袒 立场

He refused to take sides in the debate.
他拒绝在辩论中偏袒任何一方。


剧情百科

杀了自己的仇人,尤里并没有为此开心。当他服用的毒品过效后。看到呈现在自己面前的残肢儿童和被自己杀害的萨米昂,那种以往无形的罪恶感慢慢地呈现在尤里面前,这让尤里产生负面情绪,同时也让他的心情非常压抑和无助。


考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.The _____ rights and interests are protected by law.
合法权益受法律保护
2.Women _____ love a bargain.
女人特别喜欢便宜货。

A:本期答案见下期

上期答案:

1.We seem to be considering chemical bondingsolely in terms of potential energy.
我们似乎只用势能来考虑化学成键。

2."I just had a chance to speak, when my son burst in."
我刚有说话的机会,可这时我儿子又插了嘴。

分享到
重点单词
  • burstn. 破裂,阵,爆发 v. 爆裂,迸发
  • potentialadj. 可能的,潜在的 n. 潜力,潜能 n. 电位,
  • debaten. 辩论,讨论 vt. 争论,思考 vi. 商讨,辩论
  • cursen. 诅咒,咒骂,祸端 vt. 咒骂,诅咒,使受罪 vi
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(