影视精讲《战争之王》第26期:留名青史
日期:2012-12-30 18:39

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏


At least they'll get religious freedom.
起码他会给宗教自由。
Let's hope so.  
希望如此。
I think I'll go back for a visit.  
我想回去看看。
Do you stay in touch with Uncle Dmitri?  
你和狄米奇叔叔还有连络吗?
I'm not a fool, Yuri.   
我不是傻瓜,尤里。
I don't think you're going to Odessa to sell Pepsi-Cola. 
我不信你回去,是要卖百事可乐。
Is this how you want to be remembered?   
这是你希望被后人纪念的方式吗?
I don't want to be remembered at all. 
我根本不希望留名青史。
I'm being remembered, it means I'm dead.  
如果是那样,就表示我已经死了。
Merry-fucking-Christmas!   
圣诞快乐。
Who is this, Vitaly? 
维塔利,这是谁?
I'm Angel.   
我叫天使。
Her name really is Angel. 
她真的是天使。
She's a fairy.   
她真是。
Let's put her on top of the Christmas tree. 
让我把她放在圣诞树顶。
Come on   
来。
I love you.  
我爱你。
Come on. 
来。
I love you all.  
我爱你们。

妙语佳句
1.religious
adj. 宗教的;虔诚的;严谨的;修道的
n. 修道士;尼姑
Scientific discoveries have discredited religious belief.
科学发现使人对宗教信仰产生了怀疑。
2.in touch with
同……有联系,和……有接触
Assume that you can learn from everyone. They might not be the right person, but they might know someone who you might want to be in touch with.
相信自己肯定能从每个人身上学到东西,也许他们并不是能够帮助你的人,但是他们可能认识某个你想要联系的人。
3.be remembered
被永远记住;令人难忘
On the other hand, it could increase his fame, which would fit with his desire to be remembered after death.
另一方面,对他进行研究可以增加他的名声,这又和他希望人们在他死后记住他的愿望相一致。
4.on top of
另外;熟练掌握;在…之上;紧接着
If you mess it up, all the security built on top of it is suspect.
如果随机数搞乱了,那么基于它之上的所有安全都是可疑的。
考考你
翻译
1.这是你希望被后人纪念的方式吗?    
2.让我把她放在圣诞树顶。 
上期答案
1.Can't a girl do something nice for her friend on her birthday?   
2.Whoever said it's better to give than receive never got a Christmas present like the one I got. 

分享到
重点单词
  • assumevt. 假定,设想,承担; (想当然的)认为
  • discreditedadj. 不足信的;不名誉的 v. 败坏(或破坏)…的名
  • securityn. 安全,防护措施,保证,抵押,债券,证券
  • suspectn. 嫌疑犯 adj. 令人怀疑的,不可信的 v. 怀疑