影视精讲《战争之王》第48期:紧张时刻
日期:2013-04-17 22:16

(单词翻译:单击)

原文欣赏

I was now the best merchant of death alive.I didn’t own my own plane, I owned a fleet.
我现在是最好的,还活着的死亡军火贩,虽然我没有一架私人飞机 但我有一整队飞机
Running guns into Liberia, Sierra Leone,or the lvory Coast at least once a week.
我每周至少一次运货去利比里亚,拉利昂和象牙海岸
Most trips I had phony paperwork.The deadline was tight
大部分时间我使用假证件,如果赶时间
and I had to cut corners,I had no paperwork at all.
我就只有冒险,干脆简单到连证件也省了
But I wasn’t overly concerned.There was hardly any radar over most of Africa
我也不担心,非洲大部份地区没有雷达
and even fewer people to watch it.
雷达观测员就更少了
Charlie Echo India, C-E-I... re-route to Kabala airport...
转降卡巴拉机场
on heading zero-two nine.Comply immediately.
029方向 ...立刻遵照指示行动
Yuri, what the fuck is going on?
尤里,妈的,怎么回事?
Hello, Southern? It’s Yuri.I Sorry to call you on this number.
撒登中校,我是尤里.抱歉打你这个号码
But I’ve got Interpol’s all over my ass.
国际警察缠上我了
I can’t know you right now.It’s uh, not a good time.
我现在不能讲话...时机不对
Not a good time?Motherfucker!
时机不对!?操!
Charlie, Echo, India, comply immediately.This is your last warning.
C-E-I,立刻遵照指示行动.这是最后的警告
Where was the first fucking warning?
妈的,何时第一次警告?
Rock your wings if you intend to comply
如果愿意遵守就摇动机翼
I’m putting us down.
我要下降
If you land, we’re going away.I don’t have paperwork.
降落我一定会被抓.我没证件
We’re in a flying fucking bomb!They’re firing bullets at our bullets.I’m putting us down.
我们就快要爆炸了!.他们向我们开火了.我要下降
Okay, okay. Fuck!
好啦...好啦...操!
This is Charlie, Echo, India.Request re-route to Kabala airport,bearing zero-two-nine.
这是C-E-I.请求转降卡巴拉机场,方向029
No, not the airport. There the highway.It’s our only hope.
不...不要降落机场,降在高速路上是唯一的希望
Are you fucking mad?A pothole will set us off.
你妈的疯啦?路上有个坑就完了
You underestimate yourself, Alexei.You’re the best.
你也太低估自己了,艾利西 .你是最棒的
You’re the shit, Alexei, you’re the shit!You’re the shit! You’re the shit!
艾利西,妈的,你最棒!你行的,你行的
Of course Alexei wasn’t the best.
艾利西当然不是最好的飞行员
He’d come forty-second out of forty three at the Moscow Flight School.
他是莫斯科航校倒数第二名毕业
Oh, God, what’s he doing?Is this guy nuts?
天啊,他在干嘛?他疯了吗?
I can’t land there, sir.Kabala’s fifteen minutes away.
我不能降落,卡巴拉离这儿15分钟
He can’t get far.I want a truck on the tarmac.
他跑不远的,叫辆卡车在停机坪待命

妙语佳句

Immediately
adv.立即,马上;直接地;紧接地
conj. 一…就,即刻

He immediately flung himself to the floor...
立即飞身扑到地上。
Immediately I've done it I feel completely disgusted with myself.
做完那件事对自己感到十分厌恶。

Underestimate (pt&pp.underestimated)
vt. 低估;对…估计不足;看轻;把…的价值估计过低
n. 低估;估计不足;过低评价,过低估价;轻视

Don't underestimate the power of simple things.
不要低估了简单事情的力量。
a serious underestimation of harm to the environment.
对危害环境程度的严重低估

Set off
出发;(使)开始;引起;点燃

Someone set off a fire extinguisher...
有人打开了灭火器。

剧情百科

杰克·瓦伦丁终于通过一丝蛛丝马迹获得尤里的航程,为了彻底追缉尤里,杰克·瓦伦丁布下了天罗地网,断其所有后路。但诡计多端的尤里会那么容易被抓捕并定罪吗?


考考你 Q&A
Q: Please use the word or phrase you just learnt to complete the sentence beblow.

1.Some programs make disabled toolbar controls _____ altogether, which can have undesirable effects.
一些程序干脆让禁用的工具栏彻底消失,但这种效果会是不受欢迎的。

2.She was wrestling with _____ in mathematics.
她在苦苦对付数学作业。

A:本期答案见下期

上期答案:
1.What is clear is that its advantages were immediately apparent to all.
不过有一点是清楚的,即其优点显而易见。

2.Don't underestimate people.
别把人看扁了

分享到
重点单词
  • apparentadj. 明显的,表面上的
  • phrasen. 短语,习语,个人风格,乐句 vt. 措词表达,将(
  • headingn. 标题,题目,航向 动词head的现在分词
  • minutesn. 会议记录,(复数)分钟
  • requestn. 要求,请求 vt. 请求,要求
  • concernedadj. 担忧的,关心的
  • flightn. 飞行,航班 n. 奇思妙想,一段楼梯 n.
  • underestimaten. 低估 v. 低估
  • merchantn. 商人,店主,专家 adj. 商业的 vt. 做买卖
  • intendvt. 想要,计划,打算,意指