(单词翻译:单击)
请求重复
在谈判过程中,我们一定要注意听懂每一句话,这很有可能影响到谈判的结果。因此没听清楚的话一定要问。那么今天就要告诉大家如何请求他人重复他所说的话。
I beg you pardon?
能重复一遍吗?
Would you please saying it again? I’m not quite catching you.
请再说一边好吗? 我不是很明白的意思。
Could you speak a little bit slowly? I can’t follow you.
能说的慢一点吗?我有点跟不上了。
Sorry. But will you please repeat it. I don’t understand what you are talking about.
不好意思,能重复一遍吗?我不明白你在说什么。
出行时会用到的话
出行时会用到的话
1 I want a package deal including airfare and hotel.
我需要一个成套服务,包括机票和住宿
2 I’d like to change this ticket to the first class.
我想把这张票换成头等车。
3 I’d like to reserve a sleeper to Chicago.
我要预订去芝加哥的卧铺。
4 I won’t check this baggage 这件行李我不托运。
5 I’d like to sit in the front of the plane.
6 I missed my train.
7 I haven’t nothing to declare. 我没申报的东西。
8 it’s all personal effects. 这些东西都是私人用品。
9 I’ll pick up ticket at the airport counter.
我会在机场柜台拿机票。
10 I’d like two seats on today’s northwest flight 7 to Detroit, please.
我想订两张今天西北航空7班次到底特律的机票。
11 we waited for john in the lobby of the airport.
我们在机场的大厅里等约翰。
12 I’d like to buy an excursion pass instead.
我要买一张优待票代替。
13 I’d like a refund on this ticket. 我要退这张票。
14 I’d like to have a seat by the window.
我要一个靠窗的座位。
15 you have to change at Chicago station.
你必须要在芝加哥站转车。
16 we have only one a day for New York.
到纽约的一天只有一班。
17 sorry, they are already full. 抱歉,全部满了。
18 I’d like to reserve a seat to New York.
我要预订一个座位去纽约。
19 the flight number is ak708 on September 5th.
20 there’s a ten thirty flight in the morning.
早上10点半有班机。
21 I’m looking for my baggage。 我正找我的行李。
22 I’d like to make a reservation. 我想预订。
23 the sooner, the better. 越快越好。
24 I’d like to change my reservation.
我想变更一下我的预订。
25 I’d like to reconfirm my flight from London to Tokyo. 我要再确认一下我从伦敦到东京的班机。
26 my reservation number is 2991.
27 I made a reservation in Tokyo.
我在东京预订的。
28 I made reservations yesterday. 我昨天预订的。
29 I want to reserve a seat from Los Angeles to Tokyo. 我要预订一张从洛杉矶到东京的机票。
(来源:CRIENGLISH)
便宜与太贵的说法
便宜与太贵的说法
1. It's a steal.
A Steal 指“极廉宜的东西”
2. Six million dollars for that house is a bit steep.
Steep,指“昂贵”
3. It's a rip off.
Rip off 在美丽俚语中有“敲竹杠”的含义。
4. It cost me an arm and a leg。
Cost somebody an arm and a leg,要某人的一手一脚,引伸指“非常昂贵”
5. The book is dear.
Dear,“昂贵的”
6. My computer is costly.
Costly,“贵重的”
7. Diamond ring is pricey.
Pricey,“高价的”
(来源: CRIENGLISH)